What ever happened to Its George or GTF cases?

Welder84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would love a 3x6 version.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200329-082834_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200329-082834_Chrome.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 524

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
I would love a 3x6 version.

not sure if there are 3x6 gtf cases but if you pm az member vinniebabarooch he will let you know. I believe he has all of the remaining gtf stock that IndyQ had and they were the big distributor for them. Very nice cases, btw.

The orig guy from It's George cases, pretty sure his name is Mike Roberts, I think he tried a comeback a few years ago making a new round of It's George cases. Not 100% sure but I think that has since shut down.

good luck

brian kc

Brookeland Bill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
not sure if there are 3x6 gtf cases but if you pm az member vinniebabarooch he will let you know. I believe he has all of the remaining gtf stock that IndyQ had and they were the big distributor for them. Very nice cases, btw.

The orig guy from It's George cases, pretty sure his name is Mike Roberts, I think he tried a comeback a few years ago making a new round of It's George cases. Not 100% sure but I think that has since shut down.

good luck

brian kc

Twenty years ago I visited with It’s George in Shreveport and got them to engrave my name on the cap of my case. Not long after that they dropped out of the business.

Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Twenty years ago I visited with It’s George in Shreveport and got them to engrave my name on the cap of case. Not long after that they dropped out of the business.

I'm 90% sure that It's George made a comeback attempt producing cases in the last 5-10 years.

maybe someone who knows for sure will chime in.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I seem to remember a second round of the It's George cases. I don't know if they were somehow different from the originals- maybe the latch or something? You can find them on e bay almost any given week.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Check Omega Cues, they were the only ones I'v even seen carrying the 3x6 versions.

I have a 'naked' 2x4 Centennial case if anyone is interested. It's never been wrapped.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
It's George is alive and well still building cases in Louisiana with the same tooling dies and equipment just in a new location. Here is a link to their facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/itsgeorgedirect/ You can buy direct from them by messaging on Facebook or email itsgeorgedirect@hotmail.com I have 2 cases and a cue that I have picked up from him in the past 3 years and they are top notch.

Under a new owner. He sold a few years back. I spoke to him about buying the biz as did another person on AZB but couldn't work out a deal. Obviously, someone else did :)

JessEm

AzB Goldmember
Silver Member
Help

I need the cover (top) for a It's George 1x2. At this point I don't even care if it matches. Any help is appreciated.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
IIRC GTF's were made by J. Barton. He just quit making them. Both of these brands pop-up for sale from time-to-time.

They were made for Roy Mallot at IndyQ, the GTF that stood for George, Thomas, & Fallinni, apprently when Roy went to the big Pool Room in the sky.

Vinny bought the inventory.