Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale > For Sale Items
Reload this Page FS; Milk Dud Tips New Price
Page 1 of 29 1 2311 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.
FS; Milk Dud Tips New Price
Old
  (#1)
pooldawg8
My Pride and Joy
pooldawg8 has a reputation beyond reputepooldawg8 has a reputation beyond reputepooldawg8 has a reputation beyond reputepooldawg8 has a reputation beyond reputepooldawg8 has a reputation beyond reputepooldawg8 has a reputation beyond reputepooldawg8 has a reputation beyond reputepooldawg8 has a reputation beyond reputepooldawg8 has a reputation beyond reputepooldawg8 has a reputation beyond reputepooldawg8 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

FS; Milk Dud Tips New Price - 04-27-2011, 07:40 PM

Started a new thread in Cue Machinery & Supply section
Tips still available, just moved to another section. PM me if you need any tips.
Thank you
Jeff

Last edited by pooldawg8; 12-11-2019 at 05:03 AM. Reason: new thread started

You must try them......
Old
  (#2)
tattoo
Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
tattoo has a reputation beyond reputetattoo has a reputation beyond reputetattoo has a reputation beyond reputetattoo has a reputation beyond reputetattoo has a reputation beyond reputetattoo has a reputation beyond reputetattoo has a reputation beyond reputetattoo has a reputation beyond reputetattoo has a reputation beyond reputetattoo has a reputation beyond reputetattoo has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

You must try them...... - 04-27-2011, 09:50 PM

i am trying to get the whole state of TEXAS to try these out.....they are the STONE NUTS.......jeff is a standup guy and a joy to deal with....truely one of the GOOD GUYS.....thanks for all the great tips.....mickey

if you care i will tell,,,,,,however i change my underwear as often as i change the cues i own....i hope you dont have to guess which one wears out first.lol

Old
  (#3)
3RAILKICK
AzB Gold Member
3RAILKICK has a reputation beyond repute3RAILKICK has a reputation beyond repute3RAILKICK has a reputation beyond repute3RAILKICK has a reputation beyond repute3RAILKICK has a reputation beyond repute3RAILKICK has a reputation beyond repute3RAILKICK has a reputation beyond repute3RAILKICK has a reputation beyond repute3RAILKICK has a reputation beyond repute3RAILKICK has a reputation beyond repute3RAILKICK has a reputation beyond repute

04-27-2011, 09:55 PM

Jeff-

Pm me please w/p/pal info.

I'll take 10. Fathers day is coming.

Thanks.

You know I like em.

I second Tattoo's description of Jeff. I'm trying to get So Cal on the 'dawgduds'.

Last edited by 3RAILKICK; 04-27-2011 at 09:57 PM. Reason: tattoo

Old
  (#4)
TheThaiger
Banned
TheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond repute

04-28-2011, 04:04 AM

How do these play? I HATE elks - too soft. Are these harder?

Also, will you ship to the uk? If so, how much?

Old
  (#5)
Realizm
I love cocobolo cues.
Realizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond repute

04-28-2011, 04:52 AM

Jeff tips play great., I had some on my old player,and break cue...

Shooting Cue :BD ?
Break: cue BD cues purple heart power breaker
Jumper BD. Purple heart and maple
Case : JB Seahawks Tribute
If have any question about Bob or has cues please feel free to pm me.
or Checkout www.seybert.com

#teamSS360#

Old
  (#6)
TheThaiger
Banned
TheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond repute

04-28-2011, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realizm View Post
Jeff tips play great., I had some on my old player,and break cue...
Thanks, but in what way do they play great?

Old
  (#7)
pooldawg8
My Pride and Joy
pooldawg8 has a reputation beyond reputepooldawg8 has a reputation beyond reputepooldawg8 has a reputation beyond reputepooldawg8 has a reputation beyond reputepooldawg8 has a reputation beyond reputepooldawg8 has a reputation beyond reputepooldawg8 has a reputation beyond reputepooldawg8 has a reputation beyond reputepooldawg8 has a reputation beyond reputepooldawg8 has a reputation beyond reputepooldawg8 has a reputation beyond repute

04-28-2011, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThaiger View Post

Hi Thaiger
They grab the cue ball like a soft tip does but holds it shape like a hard tip.
I would say they are in the Medium hard range as far as a tip hardness. I do not ship out of the country, but if you have an azer that you know & is willing to do the escrow service for you, I have no problem sending them the tips & they send them to you. Thanks for all the support & comments from Mickey, Art & 3RAILKICK & all the other azers that have made nice comments about these tips. Thanks for looking & have a great day. Jeff

Old
  (#8)
TheThaiger
Banned

04-28-2011, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooldawg8 View Post
Hi Thaiger
They grab the cue ball like a soft tip does but holds it shape like a hard tip.
I would say they are in the Medium hard range as far as a tip hardness. I do not ship out of the country, but if you have an azer that you know & is willing to do the escrow service for you, I have no problem sending them the tips & they send them to you. Thanks for all the support & comments from Mickey, Art & 3RAILKICK & all the other azers that have made nice comments about these tips. Thanks for looking & have a great day. Jeff
Thanks for that. Why are many sellers so reluctant to send out of the country, especially for low value goods like tips? I am more than happy to pay by PayPal and wait until the time for disputes has expired before being sent the goods - a delay of 45 days (or whatever it is) makes no difference to me. I'm not having a go at you but it's really annoying to see things you want to buy but can't because you live in a different country. I only have this problem with pool.

Old
  (#9)
pooldawg8
My Pride and Joy

04-28-2011, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Thanks for that. Why are many sellers so reluctant to send out of the country, especially for low value goods like tips? I am more than happy to pay by PayPal and wait until the time for disputes has expired before being sent the goods - a delay of 45 days (or whatever it is) makes no difference to me. I'm not having a go at you but it's really annoying to see things you want to buy but can't because you live in a different country. I only have this problem with pool.
I work in a shipping dept for my regular job & its a pain in the butt to do customs papers for ever international shipment. Some countries allow this commodity & that commodity where other countries do not. Its a very touchie area with all kinds of regulations that must be met. I have talked with my local post master & he told me the same thing, I would have to fill out customs papers for every international shipment of tips being mailed out of the country. Like I said in an earlier post if you know of an azer that is willing to do an escrow service where I mail them the tips & they mail them to you, I would have no problem selling you as many tips as you want to buy. Hope this helps answer your questions & I thank you for inquiring about the milk duds as well. Take care & have a great day.
Jeff

Old
  (#10)
JudgeDredd
True Mutt of Humanity
JudgeDredd has a reputation beyond reputeJudgeDredd has a reputation beyond reputeJudgeDredd has a reputation beyond reputeJudgeDredd has a reputation beyond reputeJudgeDredd has a reputation beyond reputeJudgeDredd has a reputation beyond reputeJudgeDredd has a reputation beyond reputeJudgeDredd has a reputation beyond reputeJudgeDredd has a reputation beyond reputeJudgeDredd has a reputation beyond reputeJudgeDredd has a reputation beyond repute

04-28-2011, 10:13 AM

I'd like to get a box of 25 tips please. I'll send $'s as soon as I get paypal info. Thanks, Judge

Old
  (#11)
pooldawg8
My Pride and Joy

04-28-2011, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeDredd View Post
I'd like to get a box of 25 tips please. I'll send $'s as soon as I get paypal info. Thanks, Judge
PM sent with info Thank you
Jeff

Old
  (#12)
sk8ordie
HTTR!
sk8ordie has a reputation beyond reputesk8ordie has a reputation beyond reputesk8ordie has a reputation beyond reputesk8ordie has a reputation beyond reputesk8ordie has a reputation beyond reputesk8ordie has a reputation beyond reputesk8ordie has a reputation beyond reputesk8ordie has a reputation beyond reputesk8ordie has a reputation beyond reputesk8ordie has a reputation beyond reputesk8ordie has a reputation beyond repute

04-28-2011, 02:00 PM

Quote:

IMO, They resemble a Tiger Sniper with just a bit firmer hit but, same spin. I do alot of trick shots and used Snipers do to the great spin they caused. After getting my first Milk Dud, that's all I use, same hit & spin at a fraction of the cost. Ron

Shore Thing Billiards Website
Playing Cue: Bob Frey w/OB ClassicPro- Kamui clear med
Break/Jump cue BW J/B
Case Vincitore C24P
Toilet paper (shit tickets); Charmin
Favorite trick shot; SHOT,SHOT2,SHOT3,SHOT4,SHOT5,SHOT6,SHOT7

Old
  (#13)
pooldawg8
My Pride and Joy

04-28-2011, 08:14 PM

Thanks for all the kind words. All paid orders being mailed out tomorrow.
Jeff

Old
  (#14)
pooldawg8
My Pride and Joy

05-01-2011, 12:02 PM

Rainy afternoon bumparoo.

Old
  (#15)
IRISHMEXICAN
AzB Silver Member
IRISHMEXICAN has a reputation beyond reputeIRISHMEXICAN has a reputation beyond reputeIRISHMEXICAN has a reputation beyond reputeIRISHMEXICAN has a reputation beyond reputeIRISHMEXICAN has a reputation beyond reputeIRISHMEXICAN has a reputation beyond reputeIRISHMEXICAN has a reputation beyond reputeIRISHMEXICAN has a reputation beyond reputeIRISHMEXICAN has a reputation beyond reputeIRISHMEXICAN has a reputation beyond reputeIRISHMEXICAN has a reputation beyond repute

05-01-2011, 08:09 PM

I'll take 5 of them..

Page 1 of 29 1 2311 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: