Shhhhhh dont tell anyone!

Bigd3

BIGGER in Texas
Silver Member
Shhhhhhhhh

Can't wait to see ! Now you just have to teach me the secret hand shake you do with Dennis to get these things, LOL ! I'm just guessing a Titlist theme, just a guess :wink::wink:

obrien714

Pool Video Addict
Silver Member
Fidgeting while awaiting the FEDEX truck

Cue will arrive soon i hope. Its a Titlist conversion.

obrien714

Pool Video Addict
Silver Member
I caught the fedex truck on my way to work.

Luckily i work at a bar with a diamond table. I eagerly cut through the box and bubble wrap. I finally got the cue together and it was magical. I thought i heard angels sing. I head to the table and pricede to break and run 2 racks. The cue is all a Searing in hyped up to be. The shafts smooth as glass and the taper flows right through my bridge with almost no effort. I cant post pics til i get home. I know im a tease. Heres a description of the cue.

1. Willie Hoppe Titlist conversion.
2. Ivory sleeved over phonelic over wood.
3. Brown phonelic with sterling silver rings at joint and ivory w / sterling silver Hoppe ring with sterling silver Searing S inlaid.
4. Brown elephant wrap with a black rub. Hard to describe.
5. 2 shafts ivory billiard style short ferrules w/ first generation medium mooris.
6. No bumber Hoppe style with engraved Searing Cues weight bolt with finish date.

I will post pics after work.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
It's against forum rules to tease like that....please share the pictures quick...i promise i won't tell on you for breaking the rules.. :rolleyes:

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well that is a tease. Happy for you know but will be even more happy when you show us the pics:p:smile:

Regards

Chrippa