Darrens Instructional

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For those of you who have purchased Darrens Practice Instructional Video, I was wondering does he go into his thought process during the shots, what I mean is, is it on pocketing the ball, or cue ball replacement, or both or neither, kind of like when you are in a zone. Maybe Darren can give some feed back, thanks in advance.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
For those of you who have purchased Darrens Practice Instructional Video, I was wondering does he go into his thought process during the shots, what I mean is, is it on pocketing the ball, or cue ball replacement, or both or neither, kind of like when you are in a zone. Maybe Darren can give some feed back, thanks in advance.

he doesnt explain how he aims but does talk / explain the patern he is using for shape ,where on the cue ball he is hitting and the type of stroke he is using
he also discusses fundamentals
very good download/dvd and well worth the price
imho

banditgrrr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I have some other training videos that I purchased and I would have gladly payed double for Darrens after watching it. Justin and Cleary did a great job. It's a mixture of drills, technique and fundamentals that flow together nicely. I've watched the first 45 minutes and worked on the drills as Darren went through them. In my opinion, it was $20 well spent.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I got the DVD during the BCAPL event in Vegas. It's absolutely fantastic.

Congrats to Darren, TAR and Predator for making it happen.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like this is a great video, I was worried it may be like the Shane one, which was fun to watch but had almost 0 learning points. I mean the break video was "you just need to try to pop the cue ball" in summation. I'd like to see something I can't find in every other video.