Headed to boston

obrien714

Pool Video Addict
Silver Member
OK need help again with some info. Time permitting.. I'm looking for some suggestions to play in Boston. I'll be there Sat the 25th thru Tues the 28..any tourneys mon or Tues. Maybe a fellow AZB member to Cheers a beer with. Thx again

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK need help again with some info. Time permitting.. I'm looking for some suggestions to play in Boston. I'll be there Sat the 25th thru Tues the 28..any tourneys mon or Tues. Maybe a fellow AZB member to Cheers a beer with. Thx again

Dude! Sunday 26th at 3, go to Ayer at The Billiards Café, although you need a car to get there, there is a fundraiser for two kids that are going to Jr Worlds in China. Karen Corr will be there and I'm trying to get Mike Dechaine to head up also. There will be a random partners tournament which is fun, race to 2.

On Tuesday night there is a $7 entry fee tournament race to 3/2 or 4/3 in the same place. It alternates between 8 and 9 ball, BCA rules and you have to call the 9 in 9 ball.
I was not going to go next week but if you will be there I'll go with my son and say Hi.

There are a few rooms in Boston but none are very good, last time I went to Jillians the tables were not too good and there were no players there. The players hung out in Boston Billiards which closed and Brighton Billiards which also closed. Amazin Billiards is close to Boston and is a great room, private though but you may get a table, it's small so may be a wait unless you can find someone to play with.

Last edited: