Please vote for my daughters singing video!!!

cuekev

Thread killer
Silver Member
I posted this in the NPR section and Tommyd1 suggested that I post it here. I know it is not pool related and I hope this doesn't upset anyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello fellow AZer's,

My daughter loves to sing. She has entered a local contest and could win a $5000 bond for college plus $2500 for her school. She could really use all the votes she can get. I was hoping that the AZer's could show a little love and help out. Please click on the link below.

http://www.hansonsvideocontest.com/videos/browse/232

Thank you,

Kevin
Proud dad!

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope you are not going to let her waste that money on school. She can get a really nice cue for $5000.

olauzon

HANK THE TANK
Silver Member
not to worry. roscoe might moan and recieve a hollywood made birdseye cofin offer, but that'd likely be it

voted - good singing there!

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
Ok! I voted!

She has a very nice texture to her voice. Regardless of the outcome of the contest, she really needs to keep singing. For her to sing that
a capella she did very well. I am a Recording Engineer/Producer by trade and I hear kids whose parents think they can sing all the time. Lucky for you (and her) she REALLY CAN SING! Tell her to keep working hard. She just may have what it takes!

Last edited:

acedotcom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Call 1-800-hanson, get it done...
Call 1-800-hanson, get it done...

I just can't get that tune out of my head. Tell your daughter she rocks. :)

cuekev

Thread killer
Silver Member
Thanks AZer's! All the responses have been great.

Hi! DennyS, I hope everything is going well and you are having a great year.

ugotactionTX,

It is nice to hear from someone in the business that she has a nice voice. She is involved in singing at church and has taken a dance class. I don't know which I am more proud of, the singing or that she has the guts to get up in front of an audience and belt it out. :) I love the confidence!

I am trying to talk her into pool as a backup career. ;)

You guys have been great!

Tommyd1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Important Please Read !!

The guy's won't mind the other forums for your request. Everybody needs a chance to see your request.

I think it would be a nice to see if we AZ guy's could help your daughter recieve a $ 5000.00 college grant.

Please, I think we as a group could do this

Talk about something positive, I think this is a great oppertunity for us to do something special.

Lets try !!! Let all the members know about this !

All we need is one vote from each member

Come on guy's, lets help Kevin and his daughter out !

Just think, you'll go to bed with a good feeling in your tummy tonight !

Kevin you can quote my post in the other forums.

I think a few of the guy's like me.

Tommyd1

Hey Guy's

I think this is a great thing we can do.

Please take a moment and vote.

This is for one of our brothers Kevin and his daughters College Fund.

Lets see hundreds of votes, they'll be needed to win ;)

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I cast my vote and i used all my email and my gf's email to cast...I even told all my friends to cast their votes for your daughter...Goodluck hope she will get the money for her scholarship. Your daughter can sing and I'm sure you are a proud father :)