What's in your JB Case? - WIN A CASE.

Steppo

That's my Bourbon
Silver Member
This is my newest case so it hasn't gone anywhere yet. But when I go to Indy it will be going with.

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Temporarily, the CueAddicts JB butterfly is housing DOOM I and DOOM II. :)

Like to play anywhere in and around the Tri-Cities TN area or Chattanooga...whenever I get back there.

Attachments

• DSC_7685.jpg
    DSC_7685.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 708
  • IMG_0836.jpg
    IMG_0836.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 714
  • IMG_0828.jpg
    IMG_0828.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 716
  • IMG_0832.jpg
    IMG_0832.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 713
  • DSC_7688.jpg
    DSC_7688.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 714
Last edited:

ashesffdp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is my Ultimate Rugged Case.
Inside my Dz player and Varney jump break.
I play mostly at home and on Tuesday night play around Warren,Pa in the VNEA league.

Thank you for this awesome opportunity.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389880988173.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389880988173.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 631
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389881054572.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389881054572.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 633
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389881087772.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389881087772.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 631
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389881116653.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389881116653.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 632

sytesounds

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's my J Flowers (JB case). I'm located in Toronto, so play a lot at home and play weekly tournaments at Wacky Wings in Mississauga and Shooters in Scarborough.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 583
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 580

prewarhero

guess my avatar
Silver Member
Don't forget to tell us where you like to play. It's important because I am going to stalk you during my road trip around America for those of you in the USA. :)

Are you passing through Chicago? If so I have some good experience cheap one pocket action for you.

eddie8842

getcha some of that
Silver Member
JB History Case

I break and shoot with my Jack Madden Custom Cue, the best cue ever is in the best case ever, The "Hustler" or JB History Case, and i shoot mostly out of Fast Eddies in Mcallen, TX
the crappy quality pictures don't do this case justice, i gotta buy a better camera

Attachments

• DSCN6394.jpg
    DSCN6394.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 855

TWOFORPOOL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whats in your case.

Here is the 1st Custom JB Case I won on AZ Billiards on May 2008. I play at the Starhouse Tavern, Vancouver, WA the most.

Can I win again???

Last edited:

TWOFORPOOL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whats in your Case

Here is my wifes JB Case. I won the 1st JB Custom Case and since John felt bad for taking so long he gave my wife a case also. She plays at the Starhouse Tavern in Vancouver, WA the most.

The question is do I have two entries? Yes my wife has better cues than me!

Last edited:

Charlie D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My GTF case. I use it when I want something a little smaller than my regular case. Shoot mostly At home, League nights at the Ivory room Garden city MI And currently shooting a Jerry Oliver Conversion. Charlie D

IMG_0654.JPG

IMG_0653.jpg

Charlie D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in again

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg
My GTF case, I use this one just for storage, For My Ed Prewitt cue. Really don't take it out much. I shoot mostly at home , League nights at the Ivory Room Garden City MI. Thanks for the chance JB. Charlie D

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj304/metallicane/Mobile Uploads/image-1.jpg
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj304/metallicane/Mobile Uploads/image-2.jpg
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj304/metallicane/Mobile Uploads/image-3.jpg
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj304/metallicane/Mobile Uploads/image-4.jpg
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj304/metallicane/Mobile Uploads/image.jpg

I have not posted pictures in a while so I hope these turn out. Pics from my iphone so may not be best, but this is in my JB case from 2010.

Ostrich skin case with Miami logo and Metallica logo on it. Break cue is a Jacoby, players are a Jim Pierce tulipwood, a Carmeli Hoppe, and my Lambros ivory jointed cue I got in the early 90's.

Other stuff in there include tip pick, ultimate tip tool, Kamui shaper, Kamui chalk, bridge, leather burnisher, Slayer towel, Nick's Edge, cash, and shaft cleaning towel. I generally play in my house on my Kim Steel table, but head over to Magic 8 or Top Hat if given teh time (3 kids make it a challenge).

//As you can see, I forgot how to get the picture to show instead of the link and apologize in advance for my lack of computer skills.

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

image.jpg

I have not posted pictures in a while so I hope these turn out. Pics from my iphone so may not be best, but this is in my JB case from 2010.

Ostrich skin case with Miami logo and Metallica logo on it. Break cue is a Jacoby, players are a Jim Pierce tulipwood, a Carmeli Hoppe, and my Lambros ivory jointed cue I got in the early 90's.

Other stuff in there include tip pick, ultimate tip tool, Kamui shaper, Kamui chalk, bridge, leather burnisher, Slayer towel, Nick's Edge, cash, and shaft cleaning towel. I generally play in my house on my Kim Steel table, but head over to Magic 8 or Top Hat if given teh time (3 kids make it a challenge).

//As you can see, I forgot how to get the picture to show instead of the link and apologize in advance for my lack of computer skills.

Use IMG instead of URL in the coding. That's a neat case! The Miami logo came out nice! Those J/P's are awesome too!

spliced

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My custom 2-tone 3x6 basic rugged case with Whitten inspired lid. Best case ever. Had to beg and plead for this case and it came out absolutely beautiful. Currently houses a Varney sneaky, Carolina custom, OB breaker, and the top half of a Poison jump break. Also notice the finger condoms which do wonders to keep chalk out of your case. Those papers you see are shots I diagrammed from Bert Kinister's 60 minute 9ball workout as well as John Brumback's banking secrets DVD.

I play out of Club Med billiards in Harrisburg PA, as well as several bar leagues.

20140120_154207_zps4ocvoubn.jpg

20140120_154944_zpsjvek4ktq.jpg

final%201_zps4dez9aqh.jpg

final%204_zpsgxvpd2sj.jpg

Last edited:

orangecrush

Just a banger
Silver Member
JB Ultimate Rugged 3X6

Here is my Rugged case I recently received. Thanks John for a great case. And affordable. It holds my McDermott and Sneaky great. Just one problem. Now I have another hole to hold a cue. A pool players dilemma. lol I've lately been playing at Fast Eddie's, but could play at Skinny Bob's.

Thanks John for the opportunity to win a case....

Walker