Pool on TV Alert: ESPN2 at 11am to 2pm today 02/23/14

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
POOL on TV ALERT: OB Cues are the official cues of the 2013 ESPN Trick Shot Magic event which airs for the first time today on ESPN2. The first semi-final will be shown at 11am EST today between Andy "The Magic Man" Segal (USA) against Gabi "Mr. Perfect" Visoiu (Romania). The 2nd semi-final will be right afterwards at 12pm EST today between Jamey "Sharpshooter" Gray (USA) against Nick "Quick Nick" Nikolaidis (Canada). The final will then be shown at 1pm EST and the commentary will be done be Ewa Striking Viking" Laurence and Lon McEachern of World Series of Poker fame.

Please support pool and OB by watching this event. If you are a Nascar fan and will be watching the Daytona 500 today then please set your DVR's and record the pool so you can watch it later. We will continue to sponsor and support pool on TV for as long as we continue to receive the support of you, the fans who watch it! If you have a Facebook account I would like to encourage all of you to post something about this on your wall and ask your friends on Facebook to watch or record this pool event which will be very entertaining.

eo8m.jpg

orangecrush

Just a banger
Silver Member
Watching it now

Watching it now. The sound is off track..I'm not complaining.. It's just funny.. lol

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Shoot, just saw this.

I'll be posting it to my Facebook pool group asap.