Ron Thomas 2x4 Black Elephant Case

nokishoff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm have no idea what "hr" stands for lol.

However, I've been thinking about the view counts since cuesblues' original post and I think he is probably both right and possible wrong.

If you're logged in whenever you view a thread I think all of your views probably only get counted once. Even if you almost never bother to
log in, I still think all of your views may only be counted once if you never clear you browser history/cache/cookies. However, if you're like
me and always clear your history whenever you close your browser AND you frequently visit this site without bothering to log in, then I think
each time you view a thread it may get added to the view count. That's just my guess.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
But the counter does not change until the hr does

This i know for a fact as ive diligently studiedt my views lol
e for sale that hsn't sold whichse doesn't make sense becau
Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

I was wrong, view counts update every hour
Never cared enough to check hourly updates.
Either way as far as view count relating to sales, I've never given that a thought either.
Some of my cues sold from the test area technically not even for sale yet.
You can expect a ton of views in certain situations.
I think the key for you will be patience.

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The Wednesday and Saturday $50.00 price reductions have generated a lot of interest in this case. However I've started noticing a trend - every time
I lower the price I get more and more offers, but with each price reduction the offers also keep getting lower and lower.

Because of this I've decided $1200.00 is my bottom number. I'm very sorry to anyone who was hoping my asking price would drop just a little lower,
but I think this is a very price for this case.

Sorry no trades or other offers will be considered.

Sucks when what you want to sell it for just does not align with the market. It's a neat case. seems you are going to need to find that perfect buyer. GLWS

nokishoff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Sorry, the special halloween sale price has now ended. Thanks to everyone who took the time to take a look and/or considered my sale price.

Last edited:

nokishoff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Okay, I'm tired of trying to sell this case lol. So I've decided to reduce the price one final time and if it doesn't sell by the end of the day on Friday then I'm giving up.

Asking price is now SOLD with USPS Priority shipping to the lower 48, insurance, and PayPal fees included. Sorry no trades or offers will be considered.

Last edited:

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I’m just surprised no one has bought this at $1k, I was gonna buy the case when you offered the halloween deal, but shipping to me could be a huge problem as I’ve had cues w/ iv*ry or EE wrap confiscated by the customs before. Otherwise, I would’ve bought this rare Ron Thomas.

This case will eventually sell, pool market just not as good as before. Need patience to even a SW these days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk