Jackpot Cues

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
We're only 25 days in and we already have the thread of the year. Maybe we should just all go on vacation until next January?

rburgoyne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like it. I would play with one but it's wooden. I've been taken by the Dark Side.

I don't shoot low deflection so I have no use for any CF shafts. I've tried them and they are nothing special to me. Although I do like the "ding free" aspect of them.

It also allows me to save on shaft money and buy more cues!!

Last edited:

rburgoyne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good looking cues. It came with two shafts for $500? . How do you like the hit?

Yes, $500 for a 60" custom with 2 shafts. It hits good, definitely solid and moves the ball well. I honestly test hit it for less than 20 minutes one day after I got it, and haven't played with it since. Nothing wrong with it, I have lots of cues to choose from and change out every few months. I will eventually switch to it.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Yes, $500 for a 60" custom with 2 shafts. It hits good, definitely solid and moves the ball well. I honestly test hit it for less than 20 minutes one day after I got it, and haven't played with it since. Nothing wrong with it, I have lots of cues to choose from and change out every few months. I will eventually switch to it.

These aren't custom. They are assembled in a group.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Again, at the cue makers request....

1.) As a retailer, who do you need the most, your supplier or your customer?

2.) When the Tascarella went missing, there were over 300 posts trying to help with the search. Are those the guys who are now being told to pound sand?

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member

2.) When the Tascarella went missing, there were over 300 posts trying to help with the search. Are those the guys who are now being told to pound sand?

with regard to the Tascarella that was allegedly sent out to someone by mistake who had ordered a much cheaper Jackpot cue, were there another 1 or 2 Kool-Aid pitchers available for that tall tale, too? :wink:

and was the old widow whose husband left her with the big cue collection that for some inconceivable reason Dean was appealing for az members help to sell those cues for her; was she the one mixing the Kool-Aid?

I'm beginning to think AZB is about 30% suckers which, to me, seems about 20 - 25% higher than brick & mortar pool halls.

Everybody loves a good story but seriously guys... :rolleyes:

why are all the bullshit meters only just now going off?

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
with regard to the Tascarella that was allegedly sent out to someone by mistake who had ordered a much cheaper Jackpot cue, were there another 1 or 2 Kool-Aid pitchers available for that tall tale, too? :wink:

and was the old widow whose husband left her with the big cue collection that for some inconceivable reason Dean was appealing for az members help to sell those cues for her; was she the one mixing the Kool-Aid?

I'm beginning to think AZB is about 30% suckers which, to me, seems about 20 - 25% higher than brick & mortar pool halls.

I take it you don't like your jackpot you ordered? Dean wouldn't refund you the $500?

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Good to hear. Guess that's all that matters.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

I don’t get it. It’s like you’re citing rules base on a specific game, but it’s not the game you’re thinking.

In contract manufacturing, we don’t disclose who we’re making products for. Even if there were no NDA in place, it’s just unprofessional to disclose who our customers are. If and when this particular cue builder is disclosed, this bandwagon, mob mentality won’t help his business.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
how about szcam?

Why not Zorro cues? After all, no one knows the name behind the mask. :thumbup:

After seeing the recently posted pictures, and the cue being 60" with two shafts, if I was on the hunt for a cue I would give these Zorro cues a serious consideration. $500 for that cue w/2 shafts is not a bad price, and actually an outstanding price if the cue has the hit one is looking for.

The money back guarantee just sweetens the pot even more.

I have a cue that I have no idea who made it. A 60" plain-Jane that came with two shafts. I like it. Won a couple local tournaments with it and placed in the money in several others.

I don't buy cues to collect or to re-sell. I buy cues to play pool with. I don't particularly give a rat's *ass who makes my cues as long as I like them, and I haven't heard one single negative thing from those who have purchased one of these Jackpot cues.

If this thread wasn't running on Eveready batteries, it would have died out some time ago. :grin-square:

Maniac

Last edited:

a1712

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

And don't forget playing $10,000 sets in 1956 at the age of 12. Brian.