Funny pic/gif thread...

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
116589960_991828901290074_641650215760562607_n.jpg

BankT8Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Attachments

• dock.jpg
    dock.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 739

BankT8Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Attachments

• st.jpg
    st.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 725

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
I guess it depends who you are. For instance, how funny is this to you?

pj
chgo

View attachment 553912

It IS funny....because it's poking fun at a group of people that appear to behave in a way that's contrary to your views...using a Muppet...who's snorting metaphoric coke mountain...that represents the perspectives of a woman who spouts alien DNA as legitimate medical practice.

It's a meme.

Nothing more.

The big difference here is that you don't see professional victims whining about it, claiming to be offended.

CuesRus1973

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It IS funny....because it's poking fun at a group of people that appear to behave in a way that's contrary to your views...using a Muppet...who's snorting metaphoric coke mountain...that represents the perspectives of a woman who spouts alien DNA as legitimate medical practice.

It's a meme.

Nothing more.

The big difference here is that you don't see professional victims whining about it, claiming to be offended.

I would have found it humorous, whether I agree with it or not, if it said "cocaine", which would make some sense, as opposed to "demon sperm lady" which makes no sense. Either way, I'm not offended, and yes it is just a meme, and yes, people should not be trained to be offended by everything they disagree with.

Last edited:

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
We are not snowflakes and don't get offended.
Oh, OK...

It isn't, because it makes no sense. But neither does anything else that comes from the left.
Oops.

Political controversy is just what we want in the joke thread, right? How about some religious vs. atheist memes? I'm sure those are hilarious too, depending...

pj
chgo