Free tate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Tate douched himself out. Let's face it, he went internet thug on his keyboard. He typed Juice so much there's a grease stain on the "J" of his keyboard.

Oh and to Kev....Why you mad bro?

I-do-not-always-LOL-at-people%27s-overreactions,-but-when-I-do,-I-ask--U-MAD-BRO

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I couldn't be more pleased than to be hosting a dual Free Tate/Hardcore Punk thread.

Thanks for your posts. I didn't see you or Mickey as punkers. I love that.

Kevin

I'm not so much into that era of punk as to know enuf to play along, tho I do remember hearing a Circle Jerks song that I liked .... (Had to Google it, couldn't remember. Golden Shower of Hits. What a hoot.)

My punk leanings tend to be more old school. Ramones, wow did I listen them a lot, got to see them before they died.... Sex Pistols, early Clash, Iggy Pop.

Does that count? :p

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Of course, now that I think about it, Pretty Vacant probably should have been the theme song yesterday.....

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I agree. The "a" word Chris used is a lot less sharply corrugated than the "c" word that Juice used, and it was a shame to see Chris get banned over it.

:(
-Sean

Especially when there is a Kiss My A** :kma:
symbol on the board, Just Saying.

Last edited:

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
I'm not so much into that era of punk as to know enuf to play along, tho I do remember hearing a Circle Jerks song that I liked .... (Had to Google it, couldn't remember. Golden Shower of Hits. What a hoot.)

My punk leanings tend to be more old school. Ramones, wow did I listen them a lot, got to see them before they died.... Sex Pistols, early Clash, Iggy Pop.

Does that count? :p

Iggy counts, big time. I'm an Ann Arbor boy and Iggy was for sure a pool player.

Thanks

Kevin

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
I couldn't be more pleased than to be hosting a dual Free Tate/Hardcore Punk thread.

Thanks for your posts. I didn't see you or Mickey as punkers. I love that.

Kevin

I enjoy talking about music, and I've never met Chris Tate in person, but I still do consider him to be a friend of mine. I never figured you to be into punk rock either. Like I said, I'm more of a hardcore kid these days, but my roots definitely rest in punk. There are a couple punk rock bands that stay in my normal rotation though.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
What do you mean Mikey. He went Internet Thug?

He said, "Up yours A$$hole to someone.

And he got hit for that one. Really fair play eh.

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tate should not have been given any type
of ban, not for what he said. He is one of azb treasures,
very helpfull and just a nice guy.
JMHO :mad:

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
I hear you there. Its hard to argue with fair is fair.
So you would extend that logic to approving the banning of the guys that called Mr Wilson the c-word?
Or is there a qualifier to fair is fair?

Thanks

Kevin

Ban them all.

And when people start individual threads about them, like, "Free _________", then the same fair is fair rule can be applied.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
I enjoy talking about music, and I've never met Chris Tate in person, but I still do consider him to be a friend of mine. I never figured you to be into punk rock either. Like I said, I'm more of a hardcore kid these days, but my roots definitely rest in punk. There are a couple punk rock bands that stay in my normal rotation though.

i am more of a hardcore also...cant get enough of any thing jaime jasta does......hatebreed is a daily listen...pro pain has been gettting alot of time in the cd rotation also....lost of great hardcore going on now...