Shoutout to user Poolhustler

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice of you to open your house and play a few with me this afternoon. Very dialed in table, tasty adult beverages, good conversation, pocket knife side show, and scratching my itch for some backgammon to boot (you know without that 61 your a** was mine).

Appreciate it man, we should do it again, as long as my game doesn't bore you too much lol. Maybe we can mix in some rock paper scissors and I'll have a chance to compete :grin:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Very nice of you to open your house and play a few with me this afternoon. Very dialed in table, tasty adult beverages, good conversation, pocket knife side show, and scratching my itch for some backgammon to boot (you know without that 61 your a** was mine).

Appreciate it man, we should do it again, as long as my game doesn't bore you too much lol. Maybe we can mix in some rock paper scissors and I'll have a chance to compete :grin:

Russ can be quite personable. Even downright charming when he's pocketing your cash.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
LOL, are you confusing him with Cleary?

LOL!
no, i'm pretty sure there's no mistaking Cleary (no offense), with Russ's curved LED hotpants PLUS those BLOOD RED LIPS (avatar).
he obviously sharked you.
and if you have PICS, then it was all worth it -

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL!
no, i'm pretty sure there's no mistaking Cleary (no offense), with Russ's curved LED hotpants PLUS those BLOOD RED LIPS (avatar).
he obviously sharked you.
and if you have PICS, then it was all worth it -

Haha Pink, I get it. Funny thing is long before he and I played I had always thought his avatar was ... interesting.

All i got was a quick pic of his table and light, really nice Gold Crown 1 I believe.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Pocket, fun time was had by all. We will definitely do it again sometime! Sorry it was a little warm in the garage, I need to get an exhaust fan in there to cool it down a bit.

Best,

Russ....

ps - lil for you Pinky :)

8ballEinstein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Russ, this thread reminded me it's been a long time since we hooked up. Let's do something, anything - even if it's wrong - after summer's over, OK.

Be good and shoot 'em straight.

stutz

did you call that?
Silver Member
Thanks Pocket, fun time was had by all. We will definitely do it again sometime! Sorry it was a little warm in the garage, I need to get an exhaust fan in there to cool it down a bit.

Best,

Russ....

ps - lil for you Pinky :)

saw that pic, I said out loud "Oh my God!!" wifey says "what??"

uhh nothing....:embarrassed2:

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Russ, this thread reminded me it's been a long time since we hooked up. Let's do something, anything - even if it's wrong - after summer's over, OK.

Be good and shoot 'em straight.

How you been Sir?? Would be great to see you again. I would love to have kick my ass again :) Maybe some cheap one pocket ??