WTB Purpleheart shaft Break, Jump, J/B

sneakynito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Not looking for anything fancy. Just want purpleheart shaft and a phenolic ferrule/tip. A couple people I know have jump cues from a guy in Dallas, think they said there were called 'jumping jacks', just have a zig-zag looking logo on them. Would love to get my hands on one of these. Let me know what ya'll have.
Thanks.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
You should contact Bob Flynn of Denali Cues. I just ordered a purpleheart shaft from him and I use to own his purpleheart breakers too. Great guy to work with. His AZ handler is QMAKER.

sneakynito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You should contact Bob Flynn of Denali Cues. I just ordered a purpleheart shaft from him and I use to own his purpleheart breakers too. Great guy to work with. His AZ handler is QMAKER.

Thanks Jive. I was hoping to find something already made. But i'll keep Denali in mind if I end up having to get something done custom.

Chadk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I purchased one from here from TNT Custom cues I've been very happy with.

sneakynito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Oh I almost forgot, you can give Jim Baxter a shout out too.

Thanks Jive.

Never posted a WTB before, didn't realize how many custom makers were on AZ. Might end up having to go this route. Anybody have one they're looking to part with?

Chadk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i want to think that Jim was affiliated with TNT in some mannor. (who I got mine from)

I like the purpleheart. It certainly was a learning curve getting to know this breaker. I couldnt keep the ball on the table. I think I have it figured out for the most part now. I have a guy on my BCA team who loves it and uses it, and then there are a couple of guys I play with that wont use it at all because they cant keep whitey on the table with it.

KOINNKID is selling some TNT jump cues and has their logo in his signature so it seems he's affiliated with them also.

leehayes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I second the TNT.....I have a purpleheart break and a purpleheart jump cue. Love em both. Especially the jump. TNT's purpleheart jumpers are amazing.

Chadk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I second the TNT.....I have a purpleheart break and a purpleheart jump cue. Love em both. Especially the jump. TNT's purpleheart jumpers are amazing.

Is your breaker a dedicated break, or is a jump break combo? Mine is the combo, but I really wanted a dedicated break, and a dedicated Jumper.

I need to find out more about the TNT jump for sure.

leehayes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Is your breaker a dedicated break, or is a jump break combo? Mine is the combo, but I really wanted a dedicated break, and a dedicated Jumper.

I need to find out more about the TNT jump for sure.

I have a dedicated break and a dedicated jumper. Two totally different shafts and two totally different butts

The jump cue is phenomenal. I used it Saturday for the first time in over a year. I had about a three foot jump and the OB was about 2 feet from the pocket...I rattled the pocket but it couldn't have been closer. just amazing how effective it is.

Chadk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a dedicated break and a dedicated jumper. Two totally different shafts and two totally different butts

The jump cue is phenomenal. I used it Saturday for the first time in over a year. I had about a three foot jump and the OB was about 2 feet from the pocket...I rattled the pocket but it couldn't have been closer. just amazing how effective it is.

I sent a PM to KOINNKID to see if he could help.

Thanks much!

poolfool1957

I know the pieces fit
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
332   0   0
i want to think that Jim was affiliated with TNT in some mannor. (who I got mine from)

I like the purpleheart. It certainly was a learning curve getting to know this breaker. I couldnt keep the ball on the table. I think I have it figured out for the most part now. I have a guy on my BCA team who loves it and uses it, and then there are a couple of guys I play with that wont use it at all because they cant keep whitey on the table with it.

KOINNKID is selling some TNT jump cues and has their logo in his signature so it seems he's affiliated with them also.

You got that cue from me :wink:
I talked to Troy tonight about the OP looking for a break cue.
If he does not have what you are looking for I have a few of these coming up no later than the middle of next week:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=248567

sneakynito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If he does not have what you are looking for I have a few of these coming up no later than the middle of next week:

Maybe I missed it, but who's Troy?
Do you happen to have any of those dedicated break, dedicated jumpers leehayes was talking about?

Thanks for your help guys.

Chadk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

LOL, There you are! I was waiting for you to chime in!
Yes, I got mine from poolfool1957!

I am very happy with mine. I think I woul like to check out a dedicated version of each at some point. That would probably mean purchasing the Jump first and then trying to trade / sell the combo I have to buy the dedicated breaker.
What does the butt end look like on the jumper I wonder?

poolfool1957

I know the pieces fit
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
332   0   0
Maybe I missed it, but who's Troy?
Do you happen to have any of those dedicated break, dedicated jumpers leehayes was talking about?

Thanks for your help guys.

My bad :sorry:
Troy is KOINNKID
I dont currently have either the breaker or the jumper.
The jump/breaks I linked break and jump as good as anything out there. Yes, in my opinion the dedicated breaker and the dedicated jumper perform a little better.

Last edited: