Prayers for Lock n Load Please.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
This just copied from Facebook:

Mitch Kramer~posted on Facebook

23 hours ago via mobile
"For those of you who know Lock N Load from Buffalo Billiards in New Orleans please keep him in your thoughts. His daughter was brutally murdered last night for being the lone witness in another murder. Lock is a super nice guy, and it makes me feel indescribable. I have just about lost all hope in this world. I just don't understand how people can do this."

This is so sad. I don't know what this world is coming to. Please send out a prayer for one of the nicest guys you will ever encounter.

Ray

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Lock N Load

This just copied from Facebook:

Mitch Kramer~posted on Facebook

23 hours ago via mobile
"For those of you who know Lock N Load from Buffalo Billiards in New Orleans please keep him in your thoughts. His daughter was brutally murdered last night for being the lone witness in another murder. Lock is a super nice guy, and it makes me feel indescribable. I have just about lost all hope in this world. I just don't understand how people can do this."

This is so sad. I don't know what this world is coming to. Please send out a prayer for one of the nicest guys you will ever encounter.

Ray

My prayers are with you. Please know that your daughter is in heaven and watching over you and waiting for you always.

Be well my friend!

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
My thoughts goes out to his family. I'm at a loss for further words, not for action. What can be done to bring the killer(s) to justice?

Last edited:

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
I work with a very nice lady that went through a very similar ordeal (identical) several years ago. I can't imagine what Lock must be thinking and feeling, my heart, prayers, and deepest sympathy goes out to Lock n Load. It sort of puts things into perspective. Please brother, if this community can do anything, let us know.

Catahula

I said "SIT!"
Silver Member
no rhyme, no reason

This is tragic on every level one could conceive of.
I usually have words for everything but things like this leave me speechless.
My prayers go out to Lock and his family.
Tommy

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
This is awful. I hope they catch the SOB that did this.

Lock I will pray for your daughter.

ScottK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow. Horrible, horrible news. Really sorry to read this. Condolences to Lock n Load and his family.

Dunnn51

Clear the table!
Silver Member
Terrible news!

In days coming, I will stop and take some time for prayers for you & family Lock. Take & give comfort in friends and family.
My sincerest Condolences.

Shaky1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am very sorry for your loss.Lock and Load! This is a terrible thing to happen to anyone.

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lock, very very sorry for your loss. You and your family have been and will continue to be in my prayers. God bless.

catpool9

"Rack Um"/ Rusty Lock
Silver Member
Lock,

my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family at this time, remember all the good times you had with your daughter and keep her close to your heart.

your friend,

David

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The most horrifying and difficult thing that can happen to a parent who will never be the same again. Im crying while i write this. Nothing i can say will help. But i will just say im so sorry and be strong.

As for the criminals-may they never enjoy another second of their lives -may you be tormented every moment for what you have done.You are non human and deserve nothing but suffering.