Favorite Looking Cues of All Time

maxeypad2007

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know its really hard to pinpoint specific cues that you define as the "best looking"

Lets see what you guys consider to be the finest LOOKING cues you've seen.

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member

Attachments

• ag3.jpg
    ag3.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,041
  • ag2.jpg
    ag2.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 911
  • ag4.jpg
    ag4.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 770

WesleyW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

itmc80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Searing Twins

Pharaoh and I have seen the Searing Twins in person and I have to say that these pictures do not do this cue any justice at all. The design and actual execution was flawless.

Ian

pharaoh68 said:

TheWizard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are so many incredibly beautifuly designed cue sticks out there, that I haven't seen, but of all the cue sticks that I have seen, The 4 particular cues that stand out to me are :-

1. The andy Gilbert Model, that Realizm has just posted.

2. The Searing Twins, the just ooze awesomeness and workmanship, right down the the matching JP's

3. Palmer Ultra Supreme Model #20, a truely unique and pheonominal display of workmanship, design and taste in every aspect of cuemaking there is :)

4. The WMDB2 - Of Adam Cues' "Willie Mosconi" cue collection.... http://www.billiardwarehouse.com/cues/hall_of_fame/mosconi-wmdh-2.htm
this is a replica of the last ever cue stick that was presented to Willie by Dick Helmstetter, I really like the overall inlay work and design in this cue, even though it's production made, but still an absolute classic nonetheless.

These are the 4 main cues that stick out in my mind, but as I have said, there are so many incredible cues out there, it's hard to decide and it also depends on the individual's tastes :)

Willie

Murray Tucker

Just a Padawan
Silver Member
maxeypad2007 said:
I know its really hard to pinpoint specific cues that you define as the "best looking"

Lets see what you guys consider to be the finest LOOKING cues you've seen.

If I could only own one cue it would have to be one of the Gamber cues by SouthWest (my birthday is in October...hint...hint). Don't know where any pictures are except here http://www.wovelines.com/southwest-cues.html

I might settle for the horse cue if I had to.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
my all time favorite cue is my Barry Szam, it is without a doubt the best looking cue ever, i wish I knew how to post a pic of it, i'll try and figure it out. sorry

myh second is the plane jane Tad with the ring above the but capp, there are alot of them out there some have nicer wood than others but i like the simplicity of it.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Murray Tucker said:
If I could only own one cue it would have to be one of the Gamber cues by SouthWest (my birthday is in October...hint...hint). Don't know where any pictures are except here http://www.wovelines.com/southwest-cues.html

I might settle for the horse cue if I had to.

jerry was doing some awesome work when he passed away, his fancy cues were his pet projects(I was lucky to see most of them in various stages of production) i cant imagine what he would have come up with had he survived, he was a great man. We all lost alot with Jerrys passing, he was a greatfamily man, friend of many, and a huge assett to cue makers and enthusisits, players too. Laurie has done a great job of keeping SW Cues going. Laurie is a true warrior in her late husbands honor and i'm proud to call her a very close friend-we never speak about cues, thats not what our friendship is based on, we both lost important people in our lives and we talk about moving on in their honor, in my case it was my parents-i'm an only child with no family.

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
The "dream cue" in my sig is my favorite...maybe someday...

GinaEbonySnakewoodwSilver1.jpg

GinaEbonySnakewoodwSilver2.jpg

Last edited: