Thanks Mark Wilson

Wright Shot

Sugartree Madness
Silver Member
Just got your book and I must say that I'm very impressed with what I've read so far. There is no question that this book is going to make me a better player. I'm very excited about where this book is going to take my game. I like it so much, I doubt I will ever be able to loan it out. So you guys better contact Mark to get your own.

Chris

Last edited:

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
Just got your book and I must say that I'm very impressed with what I've read so far. There is no question that this book is going to make me a better player. I'm very excited about where this book is going to take my game. I like it so much, I doubt I will ever be able to loan it out. So you guys better contact Mark to get your own.

Chris

It is a great book mark knows his stuff can't wait too get lessons from him :thumbup:

oldplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got the book a few weeks ago and after studying and practicing chapters 3 thru 6 my game improved 20%.....can't wait to start the drills later on in the book. I haven't read many books on this subject, always been "hands on" but I am really impressed not only by the book but the presentation. kudos to mark! :thumbup:

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got the book a few weeks ago and after studying and practicing chapters 3 thru 6 my game improved 20%.....can't wait to start the drills later on in the book. I haven't read many books on this subject, always been "hands on" but I am really impressed not only by the book but the presentation. kudos to mark! :thumbup:

So that's why you were playing so well last time I saw you! :)

I have the book too, so watch out!

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got the book also and its great. Worth every penny. Its amazing how a couple little tweaks here and there can mean so much.