Live streaming is great

accustatsfan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The work the people do who bring streaming is outstanding. You get the entire match without one "pocket cam" shot or a closeup of a players face when your trying to see the table.

Some of the streamers do run a quick ad of the sponsors between rack which is a good idea. Making the sponsor happy keeps this going.

Only thing I wished they added in between sets was short lessons when they're is a long wait for another match. They could have a knowledgeable player give a short explain and demonstrate lesson of the finer points of the game. In all the ESPN lessons they used to show I didn't see any that held my interest. How many times can you watch a trick shot or "make a fist to make a bridge"

The lessons give finer points for the viewer and gives the person giving the lesson free practice to refine their teaching technique and interest some people to take lessons. The players should say this is how i do something so people can get different points of view.

accustatsfan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If they do the lessons I hope they don't waste 5 minutes saying "amateurs make these mistakes" I hate when golf instruction starts like that now your looking for problems that may not even exist and the pro is wasting valuable teaching time.