Kenny Murrell Cues

Wright Shot

Sugartree Madness
Silver Member
Just traded my Pfd to JAllen for his Kenny Murrell. Boys I must say that from the minute I opened the box I was in love. Then I went out and hit some balls and KNEW I was in love. This cue is amazing. Kenny Murrell is the nuts. It's just plain dreamy. I think I have found 'The One'.
Ps. Hell no, I'm not interested in sell or trade.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 2,732

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This site is mostly about guys that think they have found ''the one''.
Don't jinx yourself by saying that phrase.I find that Phrase is like some
ancient curse.
I use to say that phrase when it came to women and now cues.
Trust me ,light a couple candles around the cue and take it back.
Congrats on finding ''the.....well you know:wink:

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
To find "the one" is hard: but to not let it go is even more hard.

Congrats pal

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

lstevedus

One of the 47%
Silver Member
Kenny not only makes a great cue, he is a great guy to work with on a cue. I have an 8 point that is my main player, and another on the way.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Just like ex-wives, you love the hell out of them in the beginning. But, what's wrong with that? :smile:

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Glad you like it, I have been taken in by the look of the new murrells and I added him to my short list of "cues to have!"

I will have one soon! Wether I order it straight from Kenny or buy one already made..

Chris

JAlan

Gerbil Jeff
Silver Member
Look out Wright Shot......you haven't seen how that Murrell behaves on weekends

;)

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
You made a great choice, Kenny Murrell cues are great cues. I have 2 now . But I have owned about 20 so far . I feel you will not find a better cue.

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Murrell cues

I've owned a lot of cues in my life and i liked some more than others. My preference in a cue is the traditional style with points and veneers with trim rings and Kenny's points and veneers are some of the best you will find. My current main player is a Murrell cue and I'm having another Murrell cue made. You can't go wrong with one of Kenny's cues.

James

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Kenny shape points look like a shaper knife.
thijs is not my cue .....

Attachments

• t6.jpg
    t6.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 2,747

MikeMaaen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw this cue the other night and it is a beautiful piece of work. Looking forward to seeing if Wright Shot's game is raised in comparison to playing with his Barnhart. Both beautifu cues. Might be looking for one of these myself in the near future.

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great looking cue man, I used to have a segmented handled Murrel that I regret ever selling. It played very good. Enjoy your cue, Trav.

Rtoron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kenny does not get the recognition he deserves. Maybe time will help. He makes a very nice playing cue.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just traded my Pfd to JAllen for his Kenny Murrell. Boys I must say that from the minute I opened the box I was in love. Then I went out and hit some balls and KNEW I was in love. This cue is amazing. Kenny Murrell is the nuts. It's just plain dreamy. I think I have found 'The One'.
Ps. Hell no, I'm not interested in sell or trade.
I'm looking for a post from JAllen or JAlan
saying the same thing about the cue he got from you!!!

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome To Your New Addiction.....No Turning Back.

Not to diminish anything you are expressing, and I intend quite the contrary in fact,
but anytime you wind up with a cue you like a lot more than the one you previously
owned is a treat. And if the cue happpens to be made by a top name, it's even better.

Enjoy the thrilI but I'm predicting it won't last. In a couple of years or something akin
to that,you'll wind up wanting a different Murrell cue or perhaps another top name.
Since Kenny is already a top name in cue-making, you may decide to stick with him.

Once you start the dance and feel the rhythmn, it's hard to stop the music and you are
hooked. It starts subtlely but no mistake about it, you just swallowed the cue potion. So
what happens from here is entirely up to you but. i'm telling ya, you just joined the club.

Matt B.