lets talk about the cue youll never sell or trade

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
I dont think ive ever seen a prather for sale. yet carmeli is on the sell/trade block daily. whos the least sold/traded and most. are prathers that good?

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First

My first Black Boar a 6 point purchased on 3-17-95. It will never be sold or traded.

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
My 60" Jim Baxter. It means more to me than just a cue. A complete stranger gave it to me years ago. I was a young and enthusiastic new player with grand ambitions. I've seasoned a lot since then, and even though I no longer play with that cue I'll never part with it.

Ched

"Hey ... I'm back"!
Silver Member
My 1st Huebler.

Now that being said - I'd never be without a Joss again.

Ched

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
My Ted Harris. Also have a few "special" cues being built, they will be with me till the end.
Jason

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In order to keep things in perspective, the number of cues made annually by any brand or cue-maker
certainly has to be considered. Some really elite name cue-makers only make 12 -24 cues annually.
So simply look at how long that cue-maker has been in business versus the much higher annual
production of some brand name cues and it becomes quickly apparent that the market reflects what
people are willing to sell at any given moment. You do not see many cues for sale made by Thomas
Wayne so does that make him rank higher than his peers on your cue-maker list? You don't see many
cues listed for sale that were made by Danny Tibbits so does that make him a better cue-maker than
Thomas Wayne? The marketplace is just a happenstance manifestation of what's available on any
given day and represents nothing more and nothing less.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lets talk about the cue you'll never sell or trade

Oops...... Sorry, I forgot to address this thread's original topic
which was cues I'd never sell or trade........that's easy to answer.

Each and every cue I own.......None of my cues are for sale or trade.
I personally designed 5 of the cues and the Scruggs & Prewitt cues,
well, those are just too special and also kind of scarce to ever let go.

Heck, I'm looking to add one more special cue & if I can bring myself
to using Elfhoryn instead of ivory for the joint and ferrules, I may get
around to ordering one last cue but I am still mulling over doing that.
Just think of my collection like "Las Vegas".........................................
"What comes into my collection stays in my collection."

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would sell any and or all of them. In the last couple of years Ive liquidated a lot of my cues, including all of my Schons.

But then again, Im not the sentimental type....... :thumbup:

Rubikong

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Picture please everyone? :)
I have 3 cues currently on my untouchable list:
My daily player Black Boar
Butterfly Sugar Tree
And a TS sneaky

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums