Buffalo Bills pool table auctioned

Ralph Kramden

BOOM!.. ZOOM!.. MOON!
Silver Member
The pool table in the Bills locker room was just auctioned off for $8000.
Online auction.. Cash Realty & Auctions sold with rack, balls and cues.

Bid must have been for Bills memorabilia.. What would you have paid?

Last edited:

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard the first four winning bidders all bailed out and they had to hold a 5th auction before the table finally sold.

Ralph Kramden

BOOM!.. ZOOM!.. MOON!
Silver Member
No, I'm pretty sure he means the Billlls, which is a US football team. As for why the name is correctly spelled with four Ls, see this articlllle for the sorrowfullll detailllls.;)

Yes, the table auctioned was in the Buffalo Bills locker room. I remember the media saying "Strive for 5" after their 4th Super Bowl loss.

The Scott Norwood kick in Super Bowl XXV against the Giants, with 8 seconds remaining, went 'Wide Right'.. resulting in a 19 - 20 loss.

A newspaper cartoon afterwards was a football player with #11 on his jersey, standing in front of a urinal, peeing on the floor to the right.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
That table is a wee bit ugly....

IMG_3550.JPG

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You can raise and lower this table by adding or removing a pallet.
See below. That's a great feature for those of us whose backs are not as flexible as they used to be. I often wish the table was up about 4 inches.

Does anyone recognize the brand?

CropperCapture[81].jpg

Last edited:

PocketSpeed11

AzB Long Member
Silver Member
The pool table in the Bills locker room was just auctioned off for $8000.
Online auction.. Cash Realty & Auctions sold with rack, balls and cues.

Bid must have been for Bills memorabilia.. What would you have paid?

If I couldn't buy it and flip it, depends on the brand and shape it's in. Being that it was in the Bills locker room doesn't add any value to it, at least for me. If it has the Bills symbols and colors all over it, I'd wouldn't pay anything for it.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That table has to be cursed. ALL it has ever seen is LOSERS. Somebody really bid 8GRAND for that thing? Wow!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
The Bills are gonna miss that table big time....
...they need practise on their kicks.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The Bills are gonna miss that table big time....
...they need practise on their kicks.
Maybe the problem was that they were practicing kicks on that table. I bet it rolls to the left on the pallets.

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Anyone read the story? Says it was sold because the new coach demanded it be taken out of the locker room. If he thinks the team is soft because there is pool and ping pong in the locker room I have news for him: the Pittsburgh Steelers have a pool table in their locker room and six Super Bowl trophies.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Anyone read the story? Says it was sold because the new coach demanded it be taken out of the locker room. If he thinks the team is soft because there is pool and ping pong in the locker room I have news for him: the Pittsburgh Steelers have a pool table in their locker room and six Super Bowl trophies.

Pool playing didn't seem hurt this guy's footballing....

IMG_3555.JPG