Sky/Berg vs Kiamco/Ignacio

ABall

Right behind you...
Silver Member
Are you there? Just curious because a friend of Justin on FB says she is being texted from the match & Justin/Skyler are who has that lead.

No, apparently the person on Facebook was wrong. Sounds like SKy/Justin just won 25-14

Last edited:

CBuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, apparently the person on Facebook was wrong. Sounds like SKy/Justin just won 25-14
wait what? you said filipinos had 18 -12 lead & I said girl on FB said Sky/Justin had that lead. So she would be right if they have won as you just stated.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sky and Justin win 25-14

It's going to be hard to find anybody to beat those two playing partners on the barbox.

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sky and Justin win 25-14

It's going to be hard to find anybody to beat those two playing partners on the barbox.

This is hard to believe-Warren has been a BB Natl Champion a couple of times ? At least one plus other regional BB championships. So glad i didnt go to the action room. SMH- I would have given at least 3/2 and taken the filipinos

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is hard to believe-Warren has been a BB Natl Champion a couple of times ? At least one plus other regional BB championships. So glad i didnt go to the action room. SMH- I would have given at least 3/2 and taken the filipinos
Somebody asked Justin if there was anybody that they would not play this game with
he said not many if any lol

Last edited: