Wayne Ball (Killer Cues) . Is anyone fimilar with these??

tampapool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello, I'm looking to sell one of these cues I'm just not sure what I should price it at? Any info will help . It is made out of some great materials. I only have the butt end.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 789

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
For starters, to confirm the maker you can try the Blue Book of Cue Values. The pricing may be out of date, but its better than nothing. You can also use the search feature here and eBay to see past selling prices. Good luck.

tampapool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It definitely is a Wayne Ball (killer cues) out of Robertson billiards.Tampa ,FL I'm just not sure what it will sell for because I've never seen one sold third party. Just in the craftsmanship what do ou guys think for a price.? Thank you for all your replies

ABall

Right behind you...
Silver Member
It definitely is a Wayne Ball (killer cues) out of Robertson billiards.Tampa ,FL I'm just not sure what it will sell for because I've never seen one sold third party. Just in the craftsmanship what do ou guys think for a price.? Thank you for all your replies

Well, how much did you pay for the cue? That's definitely a starting point to selling a cue. If you bought it new, take 30-40% off of that price. If you bought it used, start near that price because it didn't increase in value.

CaptainHook

NOT Mike Sigel
Silver Member
Wayne Ball has been making cues for years out of the old shop at Robertson's Billiard Supply on Franklin street. He made me a shaft for my Adam back in 2008.
If I were you, I would take the cue and drop by and see him and ask him what he would sell it for, also while you are there look in the glass cases maybe you will see a similar cue and ask Alana what she sells it for.:grin-square:

Hello, I'm looking to sell one of these cues I'm just not sure what I should price it at? Any info will help . It is made out of some great materials. I only have the butt end.
Hi, my name's John, and i used to be a patron of the late Wayne Ball. I have had several Killer Cues, and they are just great. If you still have any, i hope you will email me at skipjack7@yahoo.com? If you've decided on your price, im certainly interested! Thanks

Of the six or seven cues i bought from Wayne, they varied from simple designs, maybe 350 - 450, and a more elaborate (but still beautiful, subtle, thanks Wayne) i gave 1500$ for. And that was 10 years ago! I cant say i regret it, because giving is a good thing, but i gave away different "Killer" Cues to friends, etc, guys id made friends with at the Tiny Tap, etc. You have some valuable weapons there mate, get paid!