nsafellow, anyone heard anything from him recently?

poolfool1957

I know the pieces fit
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
332   0   0
I made a purchase that turned out to have issues that were not mentioned in the sale thread.
I contacted him here via pm and offered to send pics. He gave me his phone number to text him pictures.
He has not responded to my text, my call or my pm's since I sent him the pics.
The man has over 300 positive I-Trades and this is a relatively small deal to make right.
I cannot see a person with that kind of history going dark over less than $150.00
My first inclination was and still is to see if something legit has kept him from responding.
Anyone know him well enough to make contact?

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Totally legit guy to be screwing you over $150 bucks, give him some time.

I bought a non-pool related item thru facebook lately, and the item comes with issue. The seller's pretty reputable and even have a fan page for his sales. But he stop responding when I wanted a refund.

Turns out his wife refunded me after two weeks and said her husband is infected with the virus and hasn't been home for sometime.

With the pandemic going on, you never know what may happen. Give him some time. Just my two cents.

poolfool1957

I know the pieces fit
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
332   0   0
Totally legit guy to be screwing you over $150 bucks, give him some time.

I bought a non-pool related item thru facebook lately, and the item comes with issue. The seller's pretty reputable and even have a fan page for his sales. But he stop responding when I wanted a refund.

Turns out his wife refunded me after two weeks and said her husband is infected with the virus and hasn't been home for sometime.

With the pandemic going on, you never know what may happen. Give him some time. Just my two cents.

His last reply to me in any way was on the 8th at 12:50am.
Between pm's, text and voicemail I would think a reply of some sort would have happened by now.
The guy has had $2000.00 cues on sale here so I am puzzled at the moment.
I hope all is well and yes, I considered he or someone close to him may be ill.
This thread is me hoping someone who knows him can confirm his situation and that he and I can connect and resolve this or, give me information that translates to him needing time because he is dealing with bigger issues right now.

jus1pktson

Registered
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My two cents

I normally don't make comments like this but in this case I feel compelled to this cat right here short term standup dude my two cents Box

nsafellow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
463   0   0
Have family members who have the virus and we are taking care of them and are confined for the time being
Will get this taken care of when we are all better

Thanks

poolfool1957

I know the pieces fit
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
332   0   0
Have family members who have the virus and we are taking care of them and are confined for the time being
Will get this taken care of when we are all better

Thanks

I see you are posting again.
I hope all is better at home.
Please reply to my pm, we still need to resolve the issue with the Pechauer shaft I purchased.