Omg>>>>>wtf

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr. Wilson,

I could have PM'd you on this subject, but I think you owe us all an answer to this question.
How is the hospitilization of one of the top player's in the world, NOT POOL RELATED. WE have all been through Smorg's ordeal and I'm grateful you allowed us to participate.
How doe's this differ (in your eyes) from Scott's unfortunate situation ?

Please respond when you can explain. Your thankless task sometimes causes you to make some very strange rationalizations (ala Eddie Wheat)

Dick

cincyman

Banned
SJDinPHX said:
Mr. Wilson,

I could have PM'd you on this subject, but I think you owe us all an answer to this question.
How is the hospitilization of one of the top player's in the world, NOT POOL RELATED. WE have all been through Smorg's ordeal and I'm grateful you allowed us to participate.

Please respond when you can explain. Your thankless task sometimes causes you to make some very strange rationalizations (ala Eddie Wheat)

Dick
First LOL.........

Da Bank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SJDinPHX said:
Mr. Wilson,

Dick

this just in!

News of Tiger Woods' new baby was moved to the non-golf related forum on the world's most popular golf forum!

lol :rolleyes:

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
SJDinPHX said:
Mr. Wilson,

Dick
I was wondering why it was in NPR instead of the Main Forum. I was going to actually start a thread, but I didn't know it originated here and was moved.

I think the "funny pic" thread should be moved to the NPR, as well. It's a great thread but it doesn't belong in the Main Forum. The "Got Chalk" one should just be deleted. I thought it was going to be pool-related and was offended once I opened it. So now I have avatars, signatures, and embedded images turned off.

Anyway, if you're going to move a thread about Scott Frost, a pool player, to the NPR, then all birthday threads, prayer requests, hottest girl, look at my avatar, and Shanelle Loraine threads should be move to the NPR, since none of those are pool-related.

cincyman

Banned
SJDinPHX said:
Mr. Wilson,

Dick
In all seriousness when i see the name Scott Frost i think of Pool,, that should be enough right???

Murray Tucker

Just a Padawan
Silver Member
I asked the same question last night and my thread magically got deleted.

SJDinPHX said:
Mr. Wilson,

Dick

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
When I read this thread I thought San Jose was calling out OMGWTF for a challenge match,lol. :p

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't understand either, but the powers that be must have their reasoning!!

That thread belongs here way more than that stupid "Got Chalk" thread some asswipe started.....:)

wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SJDinPHX said:
Mr. Wilson,

Dick

I have sent private messages to Mr. Wilson in an effort to understand his logic. I won't write what he replied on here in respect to the fact that they were private messages. Hopefully, he will give his explanation to everyone and then he will understand he is not medically qualified to say Scott will be fine. If all sports had his logic then Tiger Woods medical condition would not be golf related, Lou Gehrig's dying speech on his health should not have been baseball related (you get the idea). I think if Efren was under emergency care in a hospital it would be front page news and Scott is probably the closest to the greatest one-pocket player in the world in talent but his condition is NPR.
Wayne

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
MMM, this is true, Smorg illness thread is ok whey nor Scott Frost?? I feel for smorg and Scott, my problem is not with the tthread its with the double standard. Lets hear from AZHousepro or Mr Wilson on this, I would like to hear the reason.

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ooops

poolhustler said:

That thread belongs here way more than that stupid "Got Chalk" thread some asswipe started.....:)

That will get you a warning. LOL....

If the thread is about a pool player, no matter what it is, it's about pool. I have never been to the NPR section, and don't intend to at this point. News of Scott's condition should be here, where all the pool players are. I vote for moving it back.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
poolhustler said:

The "Got Chalk" thread is great!!! Delete it? why those things are everywhere-50% of the population see them everytime they take a shower, the other 50% of the population look for them constantly. Its not like they are something that isnt popular, and its a good advertizment for the guys selling the shirts.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bfdlad said:
MMM, this is true, Smorg illness thread is ok whey nor Scott Frost?? ...

What he said?!

Ours is not to question why...

I agree that health conditions are not 'pool-related' for purposes of AZB.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=25061

jingle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SJDinPHX said:
Mr. Wilson,

Dick

I think you raise a fair question for the mods. I rarely venture into NPR, but your thread made me look. That is some scary stuff Scott has going on right now. I hope he has a full, and speedy, recovery.

9 on the snap

Budweiser fears me
Silver Member
Fatboy said:
The "Got Chalk" thread is great!!! Delete it? why those things are everywhere-50% of the population see them everytime they take a shower, the other 50% of the population look for them constantly. Its not like they are something that isnt popular, and its a good advertizment for the guys selling the shirts.

I see them 50% of the times I take a shower. On the nights the GF is over!:thumbup:

Last edited:

MBTaylor

Banned
I am surprised something like this even surprises anyone, except brand new people who have never lurked.

SOSDD

I guess it wasn't as pool related or as appropriate as someone trying to trash a pro or starting crap with people who don't agree on who the GREATEST pool player to ever live is.

Last edited:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
SJDinPHX said:
Mr. Wilson,

Dick

I have to agree. When Bugs Rucker's health took a serious turn for the worse, a couple of months before his death in 2007, I recall approving of the fact that Freddy the Beard's thread on the subject http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=74612 remained in the Main Forum.

No doubt, Mr. Wilson has difficult decisions to make, and makes nearly all of them correctly, but this may be one of his very rare mis-steps.