Wilson
Hawkins
OSullivan
Yan
Gilbert
Lisowski
Williams
Ding

NO overwhelming favourite. Robertson and Trump maybe 20%. Too much talent spread over the top 16 and from whoever make it from 16 to 32 ...Perry, G Wilson, etc.

Geosnooker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Surprised all 16 are in the Crucible.

I thought one would have health issues and Ronnie might have one of his Childlike attention tantrums and withdraw.

First session of first day...best type of snooker...close matches. Better results than I expected from Ding. Trump performing as expected until he settles down. Bingham in closer match than Odds predicted.

Last edited:

Geosnooker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No surprises so far.

First 3 matches, top 16 has gone through. Ding likely wont progress next match. Same with winner of wIllians/McManus...end of the line.

Bingham the best on the table so far.

Gilbert has stalled. Reminds me of Ryan 3 seasons back and K.Wilson. Doesn’t have that final ‘something’.

Last edited:

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No surprises so far.

First 3 matches, top 16 has gone through. Ding likely wont progress next match. Same with winner of wIllians/McManus...end of the line.

Bingham the best on the table so far.

Gilbert has stalled. Reminds me of Ryan 3 seasons back and K.Wilson. Doesn’t have that final ‘something’.

that bottom half is tough

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Surprised all 16 are in the Crucible.

I thought one would have health issues and Ronnie might have one of his Childlike attention tantrums and withdraw.

First session of first day...best type of snooker...close matches. Better results than I expected from Ding. Trump performing as expected until he settles down. Bingham in closer match than Odds predicted.

Ronnie did a little better than forecasted