Regulation pool table keychain?

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So does anyone know of a regulation pool table keychain I could buy? From what I understand as long as a pool table is half as wide as it is long it is regulation. So I would like a 1 inch by half an inch pool table keychain complete with rack of balls and 2 cues. Anyone know where I can buy one?

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So does anyone know of a regulation pool table keychain I could buy? From what I understand as long as a pool table is half as wide as it is long it is regulation. So I would like a 1 inch by half an inch pool table keychain complete with rack of balls and 2 cues. Anyone know where I can buy one?

gorgeous post
somebody sign this guy!!
(with a tweeter-sized pencil, of course)

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
I know where there are some on clearance, hand crafted, made by Bumswick. But they don't have a bridge. :frown:

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know where there are some on clearance, hand crafted, made by Bumswick. But they don't have a bridge. :frown:

I was legit told by the guy that works at my pool hall that I should use a bridge on certain shots on a 7 foot table. By the way that guy has won some tournaments. APA or VNEA or ABA or something like that.

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
I was legit told by the guy that works at my pool hall that I should use a bridge on certain shots on a 7 foot table. By the way that guy has won some tournaments. APA or VNEA or ABA or something like that.

I think I know that guy. Goes by Shorty, right?

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member

How many patches on his vest? If he don't have at least six patches (three per side) and one 9 on da Break pin, he ain't legit.

At least not too legit to quit.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Okay, instead just figure a playing surface of 50”x100” as the definItion of a regulation size pool table or overall table dimensions of 114”x64”.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll tell you where but you'll have to promise to NEVER post here again. EVER. Wow.