Who's gonna be in Vegas next month?

DRW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jaeger raiders

I'll be there playing in Masters Teams. Not sure what our name will be, I think we are either Brews n Cues or Jaeger Raiders.
Looking forward to actually meeting a few AZers while I'm there. I'm bringing my digital camera so I can take some pics and it has a "no flash" option.;)

Chris, Jacks current team is Jaeger Raider's. Gotta forgive Chris's memory lapse. He works real hard at the Post Office.:rolleyes:

hon400ex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be there. 8 ball team made it and i qualified in doubles,also. looking forward to playing in some minis, too.

Dcc

Are we having fun yet?!!
Silver Member
I'll be there!!!!!

I'll be there also. I'll be working with Joe Blackburn out there. I might even have a couple new cues ready to go with me for sale by then so everyone stop on by and say hi and tell me what you think i would also love to meet everyone that i can. (just so you know i've been with joe to all the biggies since the last derby)

ps you can tell me everything thats going on we tend to get stuck in the booth ALL day so stop by and say hi thanks!!!!

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris, Jacks current team is Jaeger Raider's. Gotta forgive Chris's memory lapse. He works real hard at the Post Office.:rolleyes:

Thanks for info Donnie. So our team is Brews and Cues then LOL. See ya at Pockets some time this week. I'm subbing for Jack again on Thursday, he is going to South Dakota to stay at their cabin. Must be nice.....:smile:

TWOFORPOOL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you and good luck!!!!! see you in the penthouse.

I have seen you in the Penthouse the last two years. The first year you beat the other team from Portland, OR to win the Championship. The second year in the semi's your team lost the first set 0-7 and it was an amazing comeback to win the match after that.

The team I am on lost to the other Portland, OR team 18-20 at the Regionals (I'm glad they sent two teams this year :smile:). I do hope to see you play one of the Portland, OR teams in the finals.

the9ballroller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hear there is gonna be a 9 ball team from Florida with a short guy on it...he may be rolling around and running his big mouth as usual...someone let the air outta his tires would ya?

Roller

Dcc

Are we having fun yet?!!
Silver Member
What day do u get in

me me me! I'll be manning the PoolTees booth as usual. Watching thousands of other people playing pool and not getting to play myself. :sad:

Stop by and say hi. Even when I'm not drunk in the booth, I'll be sure to give you an AZB discount on any purchase.

Hi Jake what day do you get in? Any new designs you always have good one give me a call when you get in

Njhustler1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DCC - i'm flying in wednesday night and yeah, bringing along some new stuff so left some space in your suitcase so you can stock up. :D

Cookie man - they were remodeling the foodcourt back in may during the BCA NTCs so hopefully there'll be some good new food to check out. otherwise the Peppermill diner next store is the shiznit.

Dcc

Are we having fun yet?!!
Silver Member
DCC - i'm flying in wednesday night and yeah, bringing along some new stuff so left some space in your suitcase so you can stock up. :D

You know i always leave room for new shirts. You ALWAYS have great shirts and sayings!!!!

BigDogatLarge

Da pool gods are laughin'
Silver Member
I've got an AZB keychain on my case but that's easy to miss. I was thinking about getting a nose ring and attaching the keychain to it? What do you think? :D

Ok, it's official. We all get the nose rings and hang the keychain from it. Then just write your name on your forehead. That should be lowkey enough. lol

I think we should go to pooltee's booth and make that our hangout and info spot.

Dwight

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The buffet at the Riv wasn't very good in May. I would just go next door to the Pepper Mill and eat. They have good food and big portions.

The riv's buffet is never good. Don't you guys go out? bally's buffet good, flamingo buffet good, rio's seafood buffet was always the best but I hear its not as good anymore. Good food is a must.

BigDogatLarge

Da pool gods are laughin'
Silver Member
I like the buffet at the Bellagio the best. But I haven't tried em all.

You are correct sir. The Bellagio is the best and a very close second, and I might add, too close to call is the Wynn.

The Wynn had these lamb t-bones that were the nutz. I couldn't stay away from them. The Bellagio has the Sushi and King Crab. Damn, I think I just drooled on my shirt. lol

Dwight

spot?

Registered
I'll be out there.

Bored at work and figured out the number of 8 ball teams sent per state:
41 IL
41 FL
36 PA
32 NY
31 OH
30 TX
27 NJ
24 CA
22 NC
20 MI
18 SC
18 MO
18 MD
18 IN
17 VA
16 LA
16 CO
15 MA
14 WA
14 CT
13 ON
12 TN
11 AL
9 GA
7 OK
6 NH
6 MS
6 KS
5 OR
5 NE
4 RI
4 ME
4 KY
4 DE
4 AZ
4 AR
3 IA
2 WV
2 NV
2 NM
2 MT
2 MN
2 MB
2 AB
1 WY
1 WI
1 SK
1 SD
1 NL
1 HI
1 DC

Cueballdg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Masters team

The masters event is a 192 team field.
It has recently been updated to that from 128 team field
This tournament is the only reason I continue to play in the APA.
It is a lot of fun and extremely competitive pool.
The Best of the Best if you will.
It has evolved over time to its current format.

By the way
I will be in vegas as well with Mr.Gracio of Gracio cues
Team name for Masters is pool junkies

Danny

Last edited: