Bonus Ball Live Stream is Free All Weekend

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Because???

I have to ask......Why?

No one is paying to watch it and the advertisers want some promotion going on?

This is mere conjecture, I have not seen the books for whomever is staking this venture.:confused::confused::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BB has minions posting on AzBilliards Discussion Forum, issues a press release once in a blue moon on AzBilliards Main Page, but I have yet to see an ad banner on AzBilliards.

In essence, BB is treating AzBilliards the same way the inexperienced BB staffperson did when they re-scheduled at the last minute on top of American promoter Greg Sullivan's Southern Classic tournament.

To support this entity on this forum is something I will never do. If they have all these damn milllions, why not grease the AzBilliards palm a little bit instead of using it like a cheap whore?! :angry:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I have to admit I did enjoy watching it, and the format did make it exciting enough that I would enjoy it.

I found the "captains" Earl and Frost a little overbearing for my taste, and the urge to "put on a show" verses just watching the games.

I am disappointed with their fumble with Tunica, but moving forward I want to give them a chance.

Tough to align teams, to make equal. I watched an older one with Earl and Nevel on the same team, I don't think that would be a team could be beat.

It would be interesting to see a roster of teams.

Ken

John Novak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BB has minions posting on AzBilliards Discussion Forum, issues a press release once in a blue moon on AzBilliards Main Page, but I have yet to see an ad banner on AzBilliards.

In essence, BB is treating AzBilliards the same way the inexperienced BB staffperson did when they re-scheduled at the last minute on top of American promoter Greg Sullivan's Southern Classic tournament.

To support this entity on this forum is something I will never do. If they have all these damn milllions, why not grease the AzBilliards palm a little bit instead of using it like a cheap whore?! :angry:

Sour grapes. The players themselves dont seem to have a problem with it and Im sure you would be singing a different tune if Keith was picked as a player

Attachments

• SourGrapesAward.jpg
    SourGrapesAward.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 827
Last edited:

Roger Long

Sonoran Cue Creations
Silver Member
Roger, was that you sitting in the front row tonight?

No, I was sitting in the front row of my living room. But I did see that imposter, of whom you speak, sitting in the front row of the studio. How dare he wear a red shirt and grey hair together! :p

Roger

Diamond69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I have to admit I did enjoy watching it, and the format did make it exciting enough that I would enjoy it.

I found the "captains" Earl and Frost a little overbearing for my taste, and the urge to "put on a show" verses just watching the games.

I am disappointed with their fumble with Tunica, but moving forward I want to give them a chance.

Tough to align teams, to make equal. I watched an older one with Earl and Nevel on the same team, I don't think that would be a team could be beat.

It would be interesting to see a roster of teams.

Ken

Did I miss a roster change or something? I thought Earl and Nevel were still on the same team. New York Pride.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sour grapes. The players themselves dont seem to have a problem with it and Im sure you would be singing a different tune if Keith was picked as a player

Stay tuned. The best is yet to come. See ya' next week.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its hard for me to believe they are still clueless after all these broadcasts. I thought I was in an insane asylum-The announcers stepping on each other while all the mic'd up players are talking to each other-all at the same time over and over. audio off! and then it's unwatchable.