Pics of Scott Gracio Cue

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0068.jpgHere are my pics of Scott Gracio cue received yesterday cue was new unchalked:

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
nice looking cue and no doubt he made some of the finest looking cues.

as long as you know you bought a cue for its looks and its from a past cuemaker who is not popular because of his reputation. and resale value is low.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks- not looking to sell this one- it will remain with me. His bad reputation resulted from severe family tragedy- hope that he recovers someday and shows all that he is one of the best ever. IMO resale value of a cue should not be reflective of business reputation as none of us can truly judge anothers' conflicts in life unless we have walked in their shoes or have proof beyond any doubt that someone is just a bad person- from all I read this was not the case with Scott Gracio. I will treasure this cue for how it was designed and constructed - most of us never personnaly know the cuemaker anyhow!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still hot!

Sounds like you have other nice ones? We do like cues here...share, share, share.

And then...your friends!

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Super nice cue.

I have never shot with a Gracio cue, but they are stunningly eye-catching.

It looks like his workmanship is top-notch and I like his designs.

I hope he continues to make cues because he has the potential to be at the top of the cue-making game.

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
......................................................................................................................

Last edited:

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I spent some time today hitting with this cue again- Really wanted to be able to rate Scott Gracio based on many other higher end cues that I had personally experienced- include here Andy Gilbert, Richard Black, Southwest, Mottey, Skip Weston, Mike Capone - All very, very nice cues that i have owned at one time- Gracio is rght up there in playability folks - being as objective as I can- his cue is now my first choice as a player, but this cue that i won is more for collecting - just too nice in design to bring into a gambling or tournament game room - will be cased for most of it's life- Now considering buying a Gracio player if i can find one that i like. Just want to post this for info purposes only. This cue has a solid ivory joint, ivory ferrules and a layed tip that looks to be an original Moori medium.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I spent some time today hitting with this cue again- Really wanted to be able to rate Scott Gracio based on many other higher end cues that I had personally experienced- include here Andy Gilbert, Richard Black, Southwest, Mottey, Skip Weston, Mike Capone - All very, very nice cues that i have owned at one time- Gracio is rght up there in playability folks - being as objective as I can- his cue is now my first choice as a player, but this cue that i purchased is more for collecting - just too nice in design to bring into a gambling or tournament game room - will be cased for most of it's life- Now considering buying a Gracio player if i can find one that i like. Just want to post this for info purposes only. This cue has a solid ivory joint, ivory ferrules and a layed tip that looks to be an original Moori medium.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yoy can say that again...!

Gracio cues are prob priced belwo where they mkght be, had things evolved differently.

If you fimd a less fancyone, should be at a good price.

Bestest of luck with the shopping.

carguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gracio and Zinzola came onto the scene so strong. It really is too bad that mismanagement on the business-end put the brakes on such talents.

Scott Gracio and Tony Zinzola seem poles apart in character.

The catastrophe that befell Scott Gracio: you call that "mismanagement"?
What a guy.

Robin Snyder