Jackpot Cue

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This right here was the piece that made a lot of people mad. Carefully chosen words to take a shot at everyone who was offended by Dean's fraudulent behavior.

Call yourself a victim or not, but you wrote these words on purpose and no one is placing any undue meaning upon them. Keith is a real pool player and anyone who cares about who manufactured the product is not.
Agree. So does this cat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4VcBmeo ;)

TxOnePocket

i'm ur huckleberry
Silver Member
I’m sorry but you’re a hypocrite to the extreme. You’ve spent years going around these forums bullying everyone possible. I grew tired of it and called you out years ago, and for a brief period, you did get better. But now you’re back to your same old ways. You instigate a fight, you instigate people to behave this way. And then when they do, you claim you’re a victim. Bullshit. You’re the agitator for 99% of the problems you’ve had here on AZB. And part of that problem comes from your relationship with Keith.

You want to claim you’re being bullied here, but you are failing to look in the rear view mirror to see what a huge bully you have been to this forum for years. Get over it. You have an attitude problem, and instead of crying like a kid. Grow up and face the accusations that you aren’t as high and mighty as you claim.

Quoted because #FACTS , same ole JAM, different decade.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Why does the whole world seem to forget what bullying even is?

Nobody is bullying anybody in this thread. What a bunch of playground nonsense.

fd499ee64355330375d91393b1f3af39.jpg

Sent from the future.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
i think Jen started this thread in good faith

WHAT IF K's review is "this pos hits like a wet noodle and it's like a nightmare"

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
When I saw the title of the thread, I knew it would be a $hit$how....its been proven correct.

I'm quite certain of one thing, I'm sure that Keith is simply appreciating the gift, and commenting with his considered opinion on the cue. Which is very appropriate. And I'm also comfortable saying I expect he had no idea about any of the prior drama about how those cues came to be and how they were marketed.

The Jackpot Cue, the gift to the forum that keeps on giving....

Chip Roberson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you think I'm a bully, well, I'd hate to label you what I think about your words of wisdom about me.

But my mother always said if you don't have something nice to say, then don't say it a all, so I won't.

Don't worry about me anymore, Hits 'em Hard. You won't see the likes of me here much anymore. It was a mistake for me to even try to post something positive. :)

Jam you have brought a different perspective to this forum that many will never know. That being,What it's like being on the road and how damned tough it is to make a living out there. There are many that recognize this and are envious that they will never have the opportunity to even get a glimpse of,, what the real world of pool is, when it's being mastered by a great player. Thanks for all that you do here and all that you have contributed ,,and hope that Keith enjoys his new gift,,sometimes things like that can be magical.. hope that it is so, in this instance.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why does the whole world seem to forget what bullying even is?

Nobody is bullying anybody in this thread. What a bunch of playground nonsense.

fd499ee64355330375d91393b1f3af39.jpg

Sent from the future.
The country has turned into a mass of butt-hurt babies.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This might be the least amount of white knighting I have ever seen, I would have thought it would be the opposite.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The net result of this whole Jackpot thing is like a knife wound. It will heal, but there will always be a scar.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Are these things breeding in the dark?

Knowing Jennie and Keith a bit mostly through her I do think the thread was started with zero ulterior motives. Never sure what Dean is up to so maybe he said the heck with it and dumped his remaining stock of Jackpot cues as he says. What I am scratching my head about is where these cues came from. I thought all the Jackpot cues were sold out with almost all happy customers.

Doesn't really matter other than idle curiosity but where did this "remaining stock" of Jackpot cues come from?

Hu

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i think Jen started this thread in good faith

WHAT IF K's review is "this pos hits like a wet noodle and it's like a nightmare"

One of many reasons Jackpot cues were a black eye on the board.

Speaking of eyes, HI-eye- you better not bet a penny if you are playing with that cursed brand. I am sure the JC one is ok, coz we all know JC can outsmart a devil...but anyway, bring another cue too.

Oh- and i think any public review has little likelihood of happening.

Last edited:

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Knowing Jennie and Keith a bit mostly through her I do think the thread was started with zero ulterior motives. Never sure what Dean is up to so maybe he said the heck with it and dumped his remaining stock of Jackpot cues as he says. What I am scratching my head about is where these cues came from. I thought all the Jackpot cues were sold out with almost all happy customers.

Doesn't really matter other than idle curiosity but where did this "remaining stock" of Jackpot cues come from?

Hu

Or maybe, just maybe, Deano is much more clever than some give him credit for, figuring that Jennie was lady enough to give him a public "thank you" for an unexpected gift. :wink:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Or maybe, just maybe, Deano is much more clever than some give him credit for, figuring that Jennie was lady enough to give him a public "thank you" for an unexpected gift. :wink:

I am not ready to think dean was trying to butter our coffee by gifting a cue to Mr. Seasons. I bet dean has give a lot of cues away over the years and probably never got grief for it before, especially not to the scale here.

It is just a piece of wood: not as generous as a kidney or a car, and better than a soda or a friendship card.

Dean likes to have a connection with the heroes of our game.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member

I love all the people on AZB with the ability to read minds, know answer to question never asked, know people's thoughts, and predict the future.

I assume these people spend all their free time cashing winner Powder Ball Ticket, they won with super natural powers.

Makes me wonder why they spend their time on a Pool Forum, and not living the lifestyle of the rich & famous. In some Villa in France, or Italy?

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love all the people on AZB with the ability to read minds, know answer to question never asked, know people's thoughts, and predict the future.

I assume these people spend all their free time cashing winner Powder Ball Ticket, they won with super natural powers.

Makes me wonder why they spend their time on a Pool Forum, and not living the lifestyle of the rich & famous. In some Villa in France, or Italy?

Wow, out of the blue, right on the money. Who'd a thunk it?

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I promised myself I wouldn’t do this but:

Go to Dean’s threads and read it in chronologically order:

-Cues made from Jack

-Cues are in and Dean promised to take pictures of Jack next to a lathe. He doesn’t take pics for the cues he sells but suddenly he’s going to take pics of Jack next to a lathe? Knowingly Jack didn’t build any cues.

I have no beef but if you guys saw how this played out in a month’s time then you will see how unethical it was.