Amazing "Searing" on Ebay

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Only $1,700.00

Read and laugh.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-St...cb44413d0:g:6hcAAOSw8lhbYOPD&autorefresh=true

This Mizerak pool que was purchased in West Palm Beach Florida in 1991 at a Billards room called Rack N Roll located inside the Royce Hotel. There were only 6 of these ques for sale by Steve Mizerak himself during the limited attendances he made while demonstrating his shooting abilities at this club. When this was purchased I was told a local pool que maker Dennis Searing had made these few sticks for Steve and were each one of a kind. The pearl/wood inlays and beautiful linen wrap show the professional hand made quality of this pool que. There is no proof of authenticity or markings this was made by Dennis Searing only what I was told when purchased during Mizerak’s sale. Purchase price in 1991 was $1750.00. I have shot with this que (never broke a rack with it) about a dozen times and will sell for what was paid. This is an extremely rare pool stick a must see to appreciate its true beauty and quality craftsmanship. Included is the original case.

attachment.php

Mizerak Pro SM-5

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Steve was using SM1 and SM2 as House cues in his room in Lake Park.

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Never trust anyone who spells it "que."

On the other hand, amazing he has 100% feedback with over 1,000 transactions.

All the best,
WW

What really was the clincher for me, though, was "Never broke a rack with it." I said to myself, anyone who has that type understanding of the game? I'm IN.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The rack and roll...boy does that bring back memories. One of my favorite hangouts back in 1989/90 before I moved to Memphis. Loved the bar maids when they got up and line danced....my favorite action in that place.:grin-square: It was a pretty cool place....the interior was decorated like back in the fifties. It had half of a 57 Chevy sticking through the wall out side and the front half was inside set up for the d j 's booth.

Last edited:

Michael Andros

Silver Member
Dude...it's in Largo...you could probably walk there.

Calm down...throw a couple grand at it.

Just looked at the listing... I don't blame the guy for the "local pickup only". I mean... he's only getting "what was paid" so he's taking the nearly 30-years-inflation-loss. So who could expect him to bother with shipping it, even were the buyer paying the cost. Don't blame him at all.

Largo, huh...? Hmmmm.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Shoot, I'll drive to Largo.

I mean, Florida is nice in August, right?

Love these rare, one of a kind que deals that keep falling in our laps.

Michael Andros

Silver Member
Shoot, I'll drive to Largo.

I mean, Florida is nice in August, right?

Love these rare, one of a kind que deals that keep falling in our laps.

Make sure the air's working in your car, Jimmy. My advice would be, hit 'n run. Grab that que and beat feet back to the Rockies! :grin:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Actually Dennis Searing needed a parking space so he
used the gap between those points and parked his truck between them

That's no shit