Incredible Help During the Challenge

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guys I dont think enough can be said for three individuals who helped to make the challenge what it was. I have been sick as a dog the last two days and I am sorry for not posting this sooner. We had a lot of help from people all through out the challenge but these three people stood out the most.

Bill Maropolous, Eric Charlton, and Henry Chin.

Just to give you an example of how hardcore these guys are there was a point where Steve's HD Cam remote battery died and Henry literally offered to drive to the walmart a few miles down the road just to pick one up for us knowing we really couldnt leave considering how busy we were at the time.

Easy E Eric Charlton - bought in almost as many times as Bobby Chamberlain and although unfortunately did not qualify his determination was unmatched in the challenge. His help throughout the challenge was invaluable and we cant thank him enough.

As for Bill well enough cant be said about him. He literally scored people for hours on end and made sure to take or John Schmidt's cue needs as well. I mean the amount of time he spent in the booth with us and everyone else explaining patterns and runs etc was incredible. Listening to his knowledge is even better than watching it on video guys.

So again I just wanted to say thank you and that we really appreciate it.

Guys all sorts of kudos props and rep to these three men.

Charlie

HAKurtz

Hittin' the tables!!
Silver Member
Here Here!! You 3 guys were an amazing help and just wonderful to be around! Thanks for all the help and support last week!!

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was my pleasure! Next year will be my year...I can feel it! Thanks for the shout out.:D

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
hey eric,

i did the honors of getting your run of 62 posted in the 2010 Straight pool challenge.

nice shootin kid !
Steve

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Guys I dont think enough can be said for three individuals who helped to make the challenge what it was. I have been sick as a dog the last two days and I am sorry for not posting this sooner. We had a lot of help from people all through out the challenge but these three people stood out the most.

Bill Maropolous, Eric Charlton, and Henry Chin.

Just to give you an example of how hardcore these guys are there was a point where Steve's HD Cam remote battery died and Henry literally offered to drive to the walmart a few miles down the road just to pick one up for us knowing we really couldnt leave considering how busy we were at the time.

Easy E Eric Charlton - bought in almost as many times as Bobby Chamberlain and although unfortunately did not qualify his determination was unmatched in the challenge. His help throughout the challenge was invaluable and we cant thank him enough.

As for Bill well enough cant be said about him. He literally scored people for hours on end and made sure to take or John Schmidt's cue needs as well. I mean the amount of time he spent in the booth with us and everyone else explaining patterns and runs etc was incredible. Listening to his knowledge is even better than watching it on video guys.

So again I just wanted to say thank you and that we really appreciate it.

Guys all sorts of kudos props and rep to these three men.

Charlie

i second that, these guys were 3 great helps to the event.

we cant forget Heather (HAKurtz) she was a huge help as well, although i think she loved getting the Hugs from the pro's. that will be her payment !!!

Steve

HAKurtz

Hittin' the tables!!
Silver Member
That was payment enough for me!! people just love me! Pool players give the best hugs too!

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Hmmmm Heather,

i m interested in the *difference* of your hug, too:canoodle:

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
I had a great time, nothing better than hanging out and watching good 14.1. I liked it so much I gave away most of my VIP passes for the pro 10 ball. I'm in to help again next year.

Bill

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I had a great time, nothing better than hanging out and watching good 14.1. I liked it so much I gave away most of my VIP passes for the pro 10 ball. I'm in to help again next year.

Bill

Bill,

did I ever tell you that you are awesome !

It was a true pleasure to have your help at the challenge, and would be honored to have your help again.

I really love how you interacted with the pros when they missed, looking at there situation and talking them though it. I believe thy only you can get away with that.

Thanks alot !
Steve

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i second that, these guys were 3 great helps to the event.

we cant forget Heather (HAKurtz) she was a huge help as well, although i think she loved getting the Hugs from the pro's. that will be her payment !!!

Steve

Steve the reason that she was not included in the thanks for help is because I considered her one of the organizers of this event and was just as important in running it as you or I, if not more so for her incredible morale and demeanor during the event.

Charlie