My Cynergy Experience

CGM

It'd be a lot cooler if you did.
Silver Member
I picked one up today and brought it home. I racked up some 10 ball and promptly ran out. Racked again. Ran out again. Gathered the balls, racked them, ran out. This shaft is magical.

Just kidding, other than buying the shaft none of that happened. It is very nice and super smooth. I'm on the fence about the tip as I usually use triangles. This is my first LD shaft so Im sure theres going to be a learning curve but so far Im digging it and if it really doesnt ding then it will be $$ well spent.

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I picked one up today and brought it home. I racked up some 10 ball and promptly ran out. Racked again. Ran out again. Gathered the balls, racked them, ran out. This shaft is magical.

Just kidding, other than buying the shaft none of that happened. It is very nice and super smooth. I'm on the fence about the tip as I usually use triangles. This is my first LD shaft so Im sure theres going to be a learning curve but so far Im digging it and if it really doesnt ding then it will be $$ well spent.

I hated that tip..., I switched to a Kamikaze Platinum Medium. I hope I keep this shaft for a long time. It does play great.