Siming Vs Shane: 7 sets race to 11

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How have I missed this?!?!?!?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tell me about it!?
I follow this guy on YouTube and he just posted it. The original link was taken down because of background music so he had to overdub public access techno...other than that this is awesome.

I'll have to say, Siming is fearless. She went to Vegas looking for this matchup, and Shane obliged.

Looks like they were using Accu-Rack with 9 in the spot.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ha ha, you are going to watch 7 sets in a row! You’re a better pool bum than I:)

Haha, I just might. But the guy only posted Day 1 so far.
In 20 minutes Shane made it 5-5 in first set....they are playing fast...and with the techno music, it seems to be flying by.

Ssonerai

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watched Fada Vlog's video of her at the US Open 9 ball & she is clearly fascinated by SVB. He's good natured about it. Could be a great match.....

smt

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spoiler Alert

Shane wins first set 11-10
Second set, Shane goes into cybernetic organism cyberdyne systems model 101 mode and wins the set 11-3.

Siming is very professional and very strong. She shows much respect for Shane and doesn't let him see anything on her safeties. He was hard at work, playing from behind the entire first set, and came with some pretty jump shots to take the first set

The second set was some entertaining and pretty pool by SVB.

I can't wait for the day 2 and day 3 videos to post. I'll update this thread here when they do.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spoiler Alert

Shane wins first set 11-10
Second set, Shane goes into cybernetic organism cyberdyne systems model 101 mode and wins the set 11-3.

Siming is very professional and very strong. She shows much respect for Shane and doesn't let him see anything on her safeties. He was hard at work, playing from behind the entire first set, and came with some pretty jump shots to take the first set

The second set was some entertaining and pretty pool by SVB.

I can't wait for the day 2 and day 3 videos to post. I'll update this thread here when they do.
I find it funny I've never heard a peep of this I'm assuming that well not so much , and isn't Shane playing in a tournament right now

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I find it funny I've never heard a peep of this I'm assuming that well not so much , and isn't Shane playing in a tournament right now

This was under the radar and prerecorded. From the comments on the YouTube listing, it looks like they played shortly after the US Open when Siming was in Vegas the same time as Shane.

I really like how they are in a Vegas pool hall and just playing at such a high level. Siming has some run outs that were really difficult, as does Shane.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s pretty funny that you’re live-posting about a pre-recorded video. :thumbup:

:D
I had a few hours to kill, and I was excited just to find it, so I said let's go full virtual live. :thumbup:
Better than anything on TV for sure.