Max Eberle's "Zen Pool" Book

Clark_the_Shark

Has 9-Ball-itis
Silver Member
I just finished reading this great book. I received it in a package deal when I bought his DVD set "Powerful Pool".

I must say, this is the most easy reading book about pool that I have ever read. The instruction is great, it doesn't take too long to read, and he's not long-winded about boring crap you don't care about. All-in-all, just a really good read about all kinds of different aspects of pool. Highly recommended.

TAP

"Banks are Always Open!"
Silver Member
Well, if his book teaches anything about the way HE shoots, I want to buy it. Congratulations to Max, winning undefeated in 10 BALL at BREAKTIME BILLIARDS in Modesto, CA this past weekend. The man can play pool! It was also absolutely to have Mike Massey in town doing his trick shot demos, playing in the tournament, and being the down to earth guy he is with all the local players. There were several top players attending, too many to list, however, for the first tournament in a new house, it was absolutely wonderful; a playing field of 81 players, and numerous guests.

Again, congrats to Max, and hope to see him many more times.

Railbird Hero

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great airplane book.

I ordered Maxs book a couple days after Christmas when he had it on sale for 15$. I had crossed my fingers it would arrive before my flight to NYC. Let me say that having this book on a 6 hour flight was perfect. Between my flights there and back and 2 weeks in NYC I had read the book, and re read chapters I liked that had good points or were just good reading. He signed the book making that little bit extra special. I really enjoyed this book and I am sure I will continue to pick this up and get enjoyment from it. I am focusing better and keeping my calm while Im under pressure.

obrien714

Pool Video Addict
Silver Member
Awsome book

Just read it on vacation. Great info with the basis of a great game is the foundation of a solid stance and shot preperation. I highly recommend it.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
this book will "rev" up your mental horsepower.

Just read it on vacation. Great info with the basis of a great game is the foundation of a solid stance and shot preperation. I highly recommend it.

I just read through Max's book again and it reminded me of some great mental techniques that I had "put on a shelf".

If you're looking for a different perspective this book will "rev" up your mental horsepower.