Whatever Happened to These Guys?

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
I talk to Big Bob Ogburn everyday, we've been good friends for almost 50 years.. He's doing just fine living in Southeast GA.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I talk to Big Bob Ogburn everyday, we've been good friends for almost 50 years.. He's doing just fine living in Southeast GA.

I’m satisfied that you know of whom you’re speaking, Billy....
...’cause most people called him Bob Osborn for decades.
:smile:

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
How about Bobby Stovall?
Javier Franco?
Franco Sebastian?
David Howard?

Last edited:

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member

The first time I had ever heard or seen of Bob was on a site called Propoolvideo
I was amazed at how smooth this guy played. I believe the match I watched was in Florida. I think the site was resurrected once or twice but was finally put to rest. I watched some really good pool on that link. Another top player when the mix was right was a guy named Sparky Ferrel (I'm not sure of spelling).

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member

He won a strong Super Seniors event (over 60) in Houston two years ago. Had to beat John Henderson, Billy Cardone and James Christopher on the last day to win. I roomed with Bob and had him in the calcutta. ;)$$

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Tramp Steamer update: Last Activity: 11-13-2017 06:22 AM
I wonder if he is still around.

JoeyA

Crawfish’s demise was reported here a while back....RIP

I’ve been trying to find out about Trampsteamer.....
...I enquired of Danny Harriman but got no response.

View attachment 497387

Tramp’s homeroom...Billiards of Springfield

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Tramp Steamer update: Last Activity: 11-13-2017 06:22 AM
I wonder if he is still around.

JoeyA

Well Joey...you and I have hit the road to meet up with old pool players before, maybe next time I visit we head to Missouri to find Tramp. I drive this time!

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The first time I had ever heard or seen of Bob was on a site called Propoolvideo

I was amazed at how smooth this guy played. I believe the match I watched was in Florida. I think the site was resurrected once or twice but was finally put to rest. I watched some really good pool on that link. Another top player when the mix was right was a guy named Sparky Ferrel (I'm not sure of spelling).

That was a good site with some great matches.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk