World 10 Ball Championship 22-26July2019/ Winner $30K

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks- The Youtube APP on my smart TV only wants to play completed matches-now atleast i can watch this on my computer-wish there was a way to get that link into the shitty App

I used it all day yesterday with no issues. I had to refresh it a few times until the 10 Ball link showed up that had the red "live" on it (versus all the links to the completed matches). Maybe search for world 10 Ball to get the full list up.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Ko makes the hit, but leaves the 1 sitting in the corner pocket. Another opportunity for Filler to close it out.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Filler gets out to take the match 10-8.

Played a great final rack, especially that phenomenal kick safe, but there's no question that, despite some fantastic tactical play, his offensive execution was shaky and his game a bit off.

You have to figure that unless he can get his offensive execution back on track, Josh will have a hard time in the final.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I used it all day yesterday with no issues. I had to refresh it a few times until the 10 Ball link showed up that had the red "live" on it (versus all the links to the completed matches). Maybe search for world 10 Ball to get the full list up.

Thanks-This time i was able to cast from my computer to the TV so it worked out well in the end-Maybe My App learned something from that but if i have to keep 'casting' ill settle for that.

Im not sure how i would 'refresh' the APP on the TV- I quit it and re-enter it but that hasnt worked yet.My first entry into it, it brought me straight into the Gorst match from last night. Eventually I'll probably figure it out but im talking weeks not hours.

Scratch85

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Incredible Pool

This has been a great year for spectator pool! I cannot remember there ever being this much world class pool available for viewing. Many thanks to CSI for the free stream. :thumbup:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
This has been a great year for spectator pool! I cannot remember there ever being this much world class pool available for viewing. Many thanks to CSI for the free stream. :thumbup:

Ditto. Great year to be a pool fan in America, and the the International in Chesapeake is still to come and this year the Mosconi is in Las Vegas.

Thanks to CSI and all the event producers that have combined to make 2019 a fantastic year in pro pool.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks-This time i was able to cast from my computer to the TV so it worked out well in the end-Maybe My App learned something from that but if i have to keep 'casting' ill settle for that.

Im not sure how i would 'refresh' the APP on the TV- I quit it and re-enter it but that hasnt worked yet.My first entry into it, it brought me straight into the Gorst match from last night. Eventually I'll probably figure it out but im talking weeks not hours.

Yeah that is what I did to refresh, quit and re-enter. I think you can go into the search box and type world 10 ball and that will filter out all the other crap and then maybe that will give you the "live" (red) link to the current stream versus all the old match links/ icons to choose.

Another thing is presumably on your smart tv app you are logged into YouTube as someone. You could try to log in on your PC as the same person on their site and then "subscribe" or bookmark or whatever it is to the Predator/CSI channel/page. Then when you go back into the tv app that might all show first or click on "favorites".

Last edited:

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone got the times to the next match and finals? Trying to follow along at work..