BB players Paid !

1 Lone Wolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott Frost is posting a handful of checks on facebook this morning, looks like the BB players are paid. Congrats for sticking with BB. Good luck BB !

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, let's celebrate bb for resolving an issue that never should have been.

WhAT is the plan for next week?:rolleyes:
:slap:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
A check is just a promise to pay, until you get it to the bank.

Hopefully those promises will cash...

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Edited to just say this:

For months all we have heard is "Its none of your business what the financials are." Now they are posting a picture of paychecks on Facebook that may or may not actually be issued. Someone thought it was a good idea to not only bring all the players checks out partying in Vegas but to then whip them out and let someone take a picture of them.

You cant even make this shit up.

Last edited:

1 Lone Wolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad

Edited to just say this:

For months all we have heard is "Its none of your business what the financials are." Now they are posting a picture of paychecks on Facebook that may or may not actually be issued. Someone thought it was a good idea to not only bring all the players checks out partying in Vegas but to then whip them out and let someone take a picture of them.

You cant even make this shit up.

It looks like the players got paid, with all the negativity on AZ, the player that posted the picture is obviously excited. It seems that part 2 of BB will be starting. John Hennessy was on facebook yesterday putting a new BB team together.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Those checks are written out for $1000 each.

So BB is not withholding taxes....

Interesting.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Word of caution
When they are distributed no one should get between the Players and the bank!

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
That implies the BB players are not employees. The players are contractors that pay their withholding taxes when they file their income taxes.

Which is what I find so interesting....

How many of those guys are going to be prepared when next April comes around. Because you KNOW that BB is gonna be filing 1099's for all of those checks. So Uncle is gonna expect his, and FICA too.

Then again, the way this has been run so far, who really knows whether it'll all be filed properly, as well.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
FYI

All checks are for $1000 not $5000 like they are owed!

Dated july 26, 2013

Based on the pictures!

Kd

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
FYI

All checks are for $1000 not $5000 like they are owed!

Dated july 26, 2013

Based on the pictures!

Kd

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

That is a big stack of checks, there. Likely there is a check for $1k for each week, as opposed to lumping it all together. May have something to do with the private contractor thing, may not.

Masirib5

Klaatu barada nikto
Silver Member
I can't wait to get my "Power Bonus Ball" DVD!

I hope they get paid at least. Good luck to the players.

--Jeff

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
It looks like the players got paid, with all the negativity on AZ, the player that posted the picture is obviously excited. It seems that part 2 of BB will be starting. John Hennessy was on facebook yesterday putting a new BB team together.

I have a check here with your name on it for $1 Million.

Do you feel paid?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
All of a sudden money has been found when the players start leaving in droves. I'm glad the players got paid if all checks cash and all money owed was paid, but it should never have gone anywhere this far to start with. Johnnyt

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I never had any insight as to whether the Players would be paid for past work. I hope like hell they are. What i do feel quite strongly about is that BB has no shot at even medium term viability.

Last edited: