The newest Mosconi Cup member!

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
I'm humbled and excited to be able to showcase my talent and skills on this fine team and lead my country to victory! Thank you all for your support! Shout out to my sponsors: Jameson Irish Whiskey, Taco Bell, USDA Prime Steaks and Trojan Magnum. USA! USA! USA! USA!

yiozUHA.png

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Well, we know you can play...and you're a pretty sharp dude....
...but do you belong on a team?

If you spot a problem with Shane's game, for instance, will you gently point it out to him...
...or will you'll file it away as competitive info that can be used to take him off in a money
match sometime in the future?

Can you take all the steam from the British fans?...or will you tear into the stands and grab
one of them by the throat, thereby creating an international incident, which will only be
resolved by diplomatic missions and years of negotiations.

Will you handle the playing conditions, or will you loudly proclaim the table to be unRassonable?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best part of this: NO ENTRY fees for you to worry about getting/not getting back if you suddenly can't make it to Vegas.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm humbled and excited to be able to showcase my talent and skills on this fine team and lead my country to victory! Thank you all for your support! Shout out to my sponsors: Jameson Irish Whiskey, Taco Bell, USDA Prime Steaks and Trojan Magnum. USA! USA! USA! USA!

yiozUHA.png

That noggin is bigger than Dechaine's.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
That noggin is bigger than Dechaine's.

And it ain't NO Globe :p.

Congrats mah man. I remember when I first got invited to the WPA event in Germany I was over the moon.

Go get em, have fun, tell Hatch I said ''take it too em''.

My experience/suggestion is this.

Europeans don't often play perfect shape for a lock down safe, they prefer running out. NOT

With these short sets and when a run out is risky, play perfect into a lock down safe instead of perfect break outs.

BIH is king.

Last edited:

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Be careful Cleary, I hear Matchroom is super shady and triple dips into the prize fund.

yiozUHA.png

Lol, that is really funny.