donations for youth center needed

McChen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A friend of mine runs a youth center in the Boston area and he asked me for some help. They have a pool table, but no usable cues. Looking for any donations of old/used cue sticks in decent condition, nothing fancy. Can be one piece house cues or two piece jointed cues. I think 4 cues would be enough. I'm hoping some AZers have some old cheap sticks around that they don't use anymore. Please PM me or reply here if you have anything that you would be willing to donate. Thanks!

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
I have a set of aramith balls and 4 two piece starter cues. I'll take a look around from some other stuff. I'll also have a box of Master's (red) :eek: blue shipped next week.

Last edited:

phread59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alas I have nothing to give. But Newstroke you are 1 wonderful human being. Every I need help thread you are there. You give from the heart. I only wish the world had more of you in it. May God bless you and your family, you are truly worthy of it.

Mark Shuman

Patrick

1 Pocket Addict
Silver Member
Where in the Boston area? I live in Weymouth.

I might be able to help out.

Patrick

1 Pocket Addict
Silver Member
I found a local wholesaler that will sell me some brand new two-piece Maple house cues for $12.50 a pop...but after re-reading the thread you might be all set on house cues. Do they need something else that I could donate?

Chalk, powder, rack, balls...maybe a bridge?

-Patrick

McChen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i think we are all set with cues and balls. chalk, power, rack and bridge would be nice if you have it to spare!

i'd like to thank everyone for their responses and generous offers!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
A friend of mine runs a youth center in the Boston area and he asked me for some help. They have a pool table, but no usable cues. Looking for any donations of old/used cue sticks in decent condition, nothing fancy. Can be one piece house cues or two piece jointed cues. I think 4 cues would be enough. I'm hoping some AZers have some old cheap sticks around that they don't use anymore. Please PM me or reply here if you have anything that you would be willing to donate. Thanks!

Please send me the address to john@sterling-gaming.com and the name of the youth center and we will send a little care package.

McChen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm waiting for them to send me the street address, will PM it as soon as I have it. Thanks everyone so much for their help!