has anyone played with a jeff bell cue?

Rack'em Wear

www.rackemwear.com
Silver Member
i'm looking into one of his cues and was wondering if anyone has any feedback on them. how they hit? whats the quality?

pocketpoolpete

Registered
bell cue analysis

the cues hit and play o.k. but his finisih work sucks. for the price it is an ok cue i suppose......... terrible finish on the ones i've seen.

jlrowe

Billiards,Boxing & Babes
Silver Member
You must have gotten his earlier ones. Jeff doesnt make very many cues and his wood selection is great. Ive had 3 of Jeff's cues and still got 2 and they play fantastic. I have never had one that the butt wasnt dead nuts straight. His shafts and joints match up with perfection. If you are interested in getting one of his cues just shoot me the specs and what you want and i will see what i can do. He used to have some beautiful cherry burl.
Check out the finish on mine and the precision of the joint. Its dupont clearcoat and looks fantastic. This bottom is my main player and the second one up is the other Jeff Bell. My friend has a nice pink ivory cue Jeff made recently with notched diamonds and barbells. I will take a pic of it tomorrow at my shop at work and post it up. Im in the process of putting a leather wrap on it instead of irish linen.
100_3490.jpg

100_3489.jpg

100_3484.jpg

100_3485.jpg

100_3493.jpg

103_3814.jpg

103_3813.jpg

Last edited: