This Table is Pretty Wild

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I would have to pass especially at the price tag that Rick from Pawn Stars paid, $8,000. I like leopard print but this is hideous, certainly cannot be Simonis. They said you level it by putting air in and out of the tires, haha. This was shown on Count's Kustoms and was made from a beat Ranchero, sorry for the crappy cell pics but I could not find any images of it online. :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0300253.jpg
    IMG_0300253.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 3,425
  • IMG_0303251.jpg
    IMG_0303251.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 5,001
  • IMG_0301252.jpg
    IMG_0301252.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 9,813

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rick wanted to pay $7000 and Count wanted $9000, they should have played a game for the final number, that would have been cool. Rick probably would say he needed to call an expert about that though or I know a guy named... Efren. :p

jcs003

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i seen that too on counting cars. that looks like something steven tyler would play pool on.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
I just face-palmed and vomited in my mouth a little at the same time...

JuicyGirl

Scroll Lock- Juicy Style
Silver Member
Yuk!

The billiard shop near by has a formal white table with tiger print. It's a much prettier or easy on the eyes than this one. That's just horrid.

zpele

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would bet you money you will never see a pro play on that table. Never in their life unless you pay them boatloads of cash to do it.

Bob 14:1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Hi, Billy Mays here for Falcon Billiards, and even I would't buy this piece of crap!!!

Last edited:

miscrewed1989

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone will buy it

I saw the episode as well. It is definitely unique, to say the least! Though no poolplayer would want it for playing purposes, someone will buy it just to say they did. The exposure this "table" is getting is only increasing its value as a novelty item.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Best two ways to customize a Ford Falcon....

Insert 429 CJ between fenders...

or make into a loud pool table...

JV

WalkerInTN

Mr. Entertainment
Silver Member
I saw the episode & liked most of it, except for that lepoard print cloth. But even with my choice of felt I wouldn't give half that for it.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is the perfect table for aiming system users... At any given OB location, there will be a corresponding spot on the table to aim at. :)