THANKS POV POOL! Decider match giveaways

icucybe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I receaved mine yesterday! Great event and great giveaway!!! Thank you POV POOL & Kamui! Keep up the good work :thumbup:

DallasHopps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got mine as well... Now to search through 1500 threads to determine which tip to try. Thanks POV peeps.

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got mine yesterday as well. I had forgotten about it because I didn't pay for the stream until the last minute and assumed I must have been shut out of it. I never registered to win it, never did anything but pay through PayPal, so I guess they got my shipping info from there and just sent it out.

So, I finally get to try out a Kamui tip for about $5 over what the stream cost me... and I had no buyer's remorse with the PPV even without a free tip. Those were some nice matches in a relaxed and intimate setting, almost like being there in the room with them.

What's really sad is that just prior to the event kicking off, there were still less than 100 viewers signed up. That's with all the talk of the $30 tips being given away to the first 100. How bad is it that, with thousands of supposedly rabid pool enthusiasts on this forum, this incredible offer didn't fill up almost immediately after it was announced?

BTW my voucher says I have to take it to my nearest Kamui installer, and will only be charged the install fee.

1. I don't think there's a real cue repairman within 50 miles of where I live.

2. I really want to install the tip myself.

Anyone know if I can I just send the voucher to an online Kamui dealer and get it for shipping only?

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Kamui Vouvhers

Hey All,
It's nice to see some folks responding and giving thanks for the vouchers. As far as redeeming them for just the tip, you're going to have to call 1-800-GO-KAMUI and speak with John Bertone. As far as I know, it's good for the tip only with a certified tip installer only because Kamui and POV Pool would like to support the installers as well.

I hope this helps.

If nothing else, my logo is on the voucher...Could make a nice piece or memorabilia or a collectible item.

:thumbup::thumbup:

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Hey All,
It's nice to see some folks responding and giving thanks for the vouchers. As far as redeeming them for just the tip, you're going to have to call 1-800-GO-KAMUI and speak with John Bertone. As far as I know, it's good for the tip only with a certified tip installer only because Kamui and POV Pool would like to support the installers as well.

I hope this helps.

If nothing else, my logo is on the voucher...Could make a nice piece or memorabilia or a collectible item.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Very responsive Mr Buschwacker! ;) :thumbup:

I gotta say I'm a little apprehensive of switching tips. I was born with my tip. Been wearing it out, and then it grows back. Been shooting with it forever. And now Kamui is encouraging me to dance with another?

KK9 <-- has an appointment with a shrink (ironic, isn't it?)

jrackman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
got mine yesterday also and would like to thank Kamui tips and Daniel at POV pool streaming for doing a great job of promoting pool........ Who in Vegas can put the tip on my cue? Thanks Jeff