Beware Jeff Forney!!!!!

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Beware of Jeff Forney from various addresses in upstate NY. He sometimes uses the alias J Holmes. He is a long time rip-off artist here, and has likely 20 or better accounts here. Below are some of those names:

NYCueCollector
poolplayer1714
barkcinnamon
tinlizzy
JForney36
jjj129
cuerepair1969
tripod
parismango
parisblackwood
scroogemcduck
donnasummer
wallstreet
stanley
blogmole
loniwheels
NYCustomCues

His eBay user name is jcueman

Again...it is likely he will add yet another account. Protect yourself and simply avoid the name Jeff Forney or J Holmes. From my research, it would appear he has had or has multiple addresses in upstate NY and allegedly owns Munro Muffler and Brake in Bath, NY.

If you know of other account names not listed above, please feel free to add them here...as well as any other info you may have.

Mr Wilson or Mike please make this a permanent sticky at the top of this section and the Cue Machinery section as well, as he has been doing a bit of advertising there as well.

Lisa

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Before any naysayers come on board...it should be noted that J Forney will complete several transactions quite satisfactorily and then he goes in for the kill. He has a history of this under so many differnt monikers that it is often difficult to keep count. This is what he is relying on. Do a search for his name, and then again for any of the monikers listed above...it will tell the tale.

Lisa

breakin8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am Sorry for your problem with Jeff. But he lived in my area when he was working in the PA gas fields. Was never a problem.

Last edited:

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
I am Sorry your problem with Jeff. But he lived in my area when he was working in the PA gas fields. Was never a problem.

I am not the one who had the problem....but he ripped off someone who could've ill-afforded being ripped off. And he's not the first....he has raped a few AZers here over the years. I hate dishonest people. Anyone who feels the need to have 20+ multiple accounts here automatically smells of dishonesty...especially when multiple accounts here are against the rules. You red rep bomb him and with a few hours it's green again....becuse he reps himself back to green from other accounts. Just flat out dishonest.

The best con men are the ones who are generally the most trusted because they never really let on to their true nature...can't con people if you're a dick.

Quite honestly...anyone that comes here and defends his honor is suspect in my book since the guy creates accounts more often than he poops, in all likelihood.

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Does he sell Cue Machinery and Supplies on this forum?

?

Gary

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Does he sell Cue Machinery and Supplies on this forum?

?

Gary

NYCustomCues has been running ads in this section recently....check the list of names posted above. That post contains the most current information to date. Since I am not working, I am going to make it my mission in life to become a major thorn in this guy's side. I also have some very tech savvy friends and will have them to start tracking his IP addresses as well. He is a plague beset upon AZB, and he needs to be eradicated once and for all.

Do yourself a favor and just do searches for names such as 'parisblackwood', 'barkcinnamon', 'tinlizzy', 'JForney36' and most recently, 'NYCustomCues'...then you'll have a better understanding of the need for this warning.

Lisa

EddySJ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad you're not mad at me...OUCH!

...Since I am not working, I am going to make it my mission in life to become a major thorn in this guy's side. I also have some very tech savvy friends and will have them to start tracking his IP addresses as well. He is a plague beset upon AZB, and he needs to be eradicated once and for all....
Lisa

I'm glad you are not mad at me. From an outsider's point of view, it seems a bit harsh to see this without reading or researching what you are speaking of.
Your post reminds me of someting a friend once said to me,
" you never truly know a woman 'til you have to meet her in divorce court."
you seem really hacked at this guy.
I must now go to see what has pushed you this far. I am sure it will be entertaining.
All of your other posts I have read have been so pleasant. Best of luck to
you in finding a remedy for the friend's situation.
Jeremy

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
I'm glad you are not mad at me. From an outsider's point of view, it seems a bit harsh to see this without reading or researching what you are speaking of.
Your post reminds me of someting a friend once said to me,
" you never truly know a woman 'til you have to meet her in divorce court."
you seem really hacked at this guy.
I must now go to see what has pushed you this far. I am sure it will be entertaining.
All of your other posts I have read have been so pleasant. Best of luck to
you in finding a remedy for the friend's situation.
Jeremy

Don't like seeing good people ripped off. That is what set me off. I abhor thieves...they should be drawn and quartered. This guy is really bad...same level as a guy from KY named Chris Chance...who has equally been a scourge.

I cannot protect everyone from Jeff Forney....but if enough info gets out there on this guy, maybe I can help others to help themselves. There have been far too many rip-offs on AZB in recent years. Caveat Emptor applies now more than ever......KNOW who you are dealing with.

Like I mentioned before...search for some of the monikers listed above....the results will reveal all.
Lisa

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
The latest victim purchased a Limited Edition Tiger butt from Jeff Forney aka NYCustomCues. Jeff Forney sent out an empty tube, without the lid firmly secured, knowing it would fall off in transit...and he did not insure the package. Tube arrived empty, with no obvious signs of tampering. The postage labeled told the tale....$1.70 in total shipping costs...definitely not enough if there had in fact been a cue butt in the tube. Even the USPS agrees and the US Postmaster General has been contacted (mail fraud), as will the Secret Service (wire/internet fraud).

BTW...the 'empty tube/package' is a common tactic also used by Chris Chance of KY. Only he has actually had a fake USPS rubber stamp made to make the packages look legit.

EddySJ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never doubted you... just sounded harsh

Don't like seeing good people ripped off. That is what set me off. I abhor thieves...they should be drawn and quartered. This guy is really bad...same level as a guy from KY named Chris Chance...who has equally been a scourge.

I cannot protect everyone from Jeff Forney....but if enough info gets out there on this guy, maybe I can help others to help themselves. There have been far too many rip-offs on AZB in recent years. Caveat Emptor applies now more than ever......KNOW who you are dealing with.

Like I mentioned before...search for some of the monikers listed above....the results will reveal all.
Lisa

I did that and returned here immediately. It is a shame that this guy is still getting away with this.
I would suggest contacting the Better Business Bureau (spelling??) and starting a complaint on this guy's company. The alerts seem to be going on all over the forum.
You seem to be a good friend and honest business person. I applaud your efforts.:clapping:
I had my cue maker send my package with signature requirement to avoid thieves stealing off my doorstep. I have to send the cue back in a year or so for a possible refinish if the Florida humidity effects the inlays. I will definitely send it insured and with a signature. It would kill me if my cue were stolen in shipping and I didn't have it insured. Having it re-made wouldn't be the same either. Like you said before...
Rape
Because something is taken that can't be replaced. Even if the guy finally gets his cue, it won't be the same.
Best of luck getting rid of this guy.
What goes around eventually comes around. Hopefully one day he will get his.
Take care...
Jeremy

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
I did that and returned here immediately. It is a shame that this guy is still getting away with this.
I would suggest contacting the Better Business Bureau (spelling??) and starting a complaint on this guy's company. The alerts seem to be going on all over the forum.
You seem to be a good friend and honest business person. I applaud your efforts.:clapping:
I had my cue maker send my package with signature requirement to avoid thieves stealing off my doorstep. I have to send the cue back in a year or so for a possible refinish if the Florida humidity effects the inlays. I will definitely send it insured and with a signature. It would kill me if my cue were stolen in shipping and I didn't have it insured. Having it re-made wouldn't be the same either. Like you said before...
Rape
Because something is taken that can't be replaced. Even if the guy finally gets his cue, it won't be the same.
Best of luck getting rid of this guy.
What goes around eventually comes around. Hopefully one day he will get his.
Take care...
Jeremy

Jeremy...if there is a situation where I worry about my item, especially a cue, being left on my doorstep, then I will have either FedEx or UPS 'Hold for Pick-Up' at the terminal/station. That way I know it's safe until I can get to it...and it's then the terminal's/station's responsibility if something happens.

I am fortunate that while I live in a rural area, I do not receive rural mail delivery. Instead the USPS supplies us with free PO boxes. So anything coming in via USPS is held at the post office until I can pick up my mail.

Just an FYI.

And yes...I have been accused of being a 'pitbull' before. I am like the nicest person in the world, til you screw with someone unjustly...then I'm fangs out. I apologize if I came on a little strong....but this has been going on for years now, and it's time it stopped.

Mcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time and making us aware of the potential scam

Mario

Busbee Cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beware of Jeff Forney from various addresses in upstate NY. He sometimes uses the alias J Holmes. He is a long time rip-off artist here, and has likely 20 or better accounts here. Below are some of those names:

NYCueCollector
poolplayer1714
barkcinnamon
tinlizzy
JForney36
jjj129
cuerepair1969
tripod
parismango
parisblackwood
scroogemcduck
donnasummer
wallstreet
stanley
blogmole
loniwheels
NYCustomCues

His eBay user name is jcueman

Again...it is likely he will add yet another account. Protect yourself and simply avoid the name Jeff Forney or J Holmes. From my research, it would appear he has had or has multiple addresses in upstate NY and allegedly owns Munro Muffler and Brake in Bath, NY.

If you know of other account names not listed above, please feel free to add them here...as well as any other info you may have.

Mr Wilson or Mike please make this a permanent sticky at the top of this section and the Cue Machinery section as well, as he has been doing a bit of advertising there as well.

Lisa

This is truly sad. There are some real scumbags selling on here that have no problem screwing you over when you are a thousand miles away. They know who they are!!

Last edited:

Craig

Custom Cue-Repair
Silver Member
I guess this will give the ideal away, but some one that has been screwed by this guy for big $$$ needs to show interest in an item he has for sale and ask/tell him you would like to pick the item up locally.

Then make up some bogus name and address that way it makes it look like you live within 50-100 miles to him set up time and place and when you and him meet introduce your (real name) and the previous transaction he screwed you out of and then proceed to tear him a new asshole.

What's he going to do call the police? If so dial 911 from your phone hand it to him and say tell them where your at. I'll lay 10/1 he will be asking for an ambulance.

This would be like a drug dealer calling the police because you stole his dope.

Last edited:

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
It is my understanding that he has been banned, once again. The Mods are doing what they can to track this guy's IP addresses, but he is tenacious, and will likely be back, if he isn't already, under a new moniker. Potential buyers need to be viligant...KNOW who you are dealing with....especially if they have a recent join date to AZB.

conetip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It looks like the forsale threads by this guy has been removed. I did not get my steady rest.
I seems I have to put in a complaint to the FBI online fraud department if I want to try and get my money back if the part does not arrive after 4 weeks.
Hopefully he will make good, but ------

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Okay....I have done a little research trying to help someone from overseas who may have been ripped off by Jeff Forney, so I will pass this along here and the other thread I started over in the Wanted/For Sale section.

The FBI is now currently handling Internet Fraud cases. I want everyone who has been ripped off by this bottom-feeder to file their complaints, no matter how old. The first step is to fill out the FBI's complaint form, which is online:

http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

For those inside the US....after filling out the complaint form, also contact your local FBI Field Office. If you are having trouble locating it, PM me and I will try to help you find the info you need.

For those overseas members who have been ripped off, again, you will need to fill out the complaint form I provided the link for above. Then you will need to contact the nearest FBI Legal Attache' Office, which is often located within a US Embassy or Consulate Office...but figuring out which one can be tricky. Again, if you are having an issue locating the proper FBI Attache' Office to contact, PM me and I will try and help you with that. I will need to know which country you live in.

There is strength in numbers...and if everyone follows through, someone at the FBI is going to notice that there seems to be an issue with Jeff Forney, and it is not isolated incident.

I also think it would be a good idea to contact the FBI Field Offices in NY, since this is the state he resides in, currently.
I am adding the phone numbers for those FBI Field Offices in NY:

Albany, NY (518)465-7551
Buffalo, NY (716)856-7800
NYC, NY (212)384-1000

Call one, call them all....the more cages you rattle, the better your chances for getting someone's attention.

Lisa

Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Lisa, I'm happy, thanks to you that this sellers Chatoyancy is no longer
as shiny as before.

And don't get mad at me, you were the last person to say that word on AZ.
Now I'm hooked and I like saying that word.

Don't you think that Beyonce Knolls should have a sister named Chatoyance?