PPV - Oct 5-8 Chohan vs Orcollo 2 One Pocket Race to 40

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
T-Rex Tony Chohan vs Robocop Dennis Orcollo One Pocket Race to 40 starts this Thursday @ 6pm eastern.

Event Passes are now on Sale!!

It's going to be super high level One Pocket from two of the best players on the planet.

Jeremy Jones will be breaking down the shots in the commentary booth along with several special guests including: Larry Schwartz and more!!!

Check out the 90 day pass as it Includes all the great upcoming events including Orcollo vs Chohan 1p.

Including this event you get 9 events on the 90 day pass that's only about $8 per event wow what deal :yeah:

PPV Passes available here ↪ www.PoolActionTV.com

Capture.jpg

Capture (1).PNG

90 day pass events.PNG

Last edited:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
is it a race to 10 per day?

First to 10, then first to 20, first to 30, then 40.

If a player is down 10 to 6, the player at 6 would still stop at 20 the second day if he took the lead, meaning he would win 14 on day 2
Jason

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
T-Rex vs Robocop One Pocket match starts today at 6pm eastern.

Event Passes are now on Sale!!

If you like One Pocket this match is as good as it gets guys.

Jeremy Jones will be doing the commentary :thumbup:

Check out the 90 day pass as it Includes all the great upcoming events including Orcollo vs Chohan 1p. (Best Value)

Capture.jpg

18422870_1653983217965096_423406861618201145_o.jpg

jj-s-gif.gif

banditgrrr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Says file not found? Do you have a newer phone? Is this a Flash video?

I have had the same issue when trying to watch on my Galaxy 8 and Galaxy Tab S3. I just keep refreshing once the stream goes live and after 8-10 tries, it all the sudden loads. I've cleared my cache, rebooted and it's still the same.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For any and all Technical support contact HelpDesk Jason he will be available any time during the live show.

help desk.JPG

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
T-Rex vs Robocop One Pocket match starts 6pm eastern today.

It's a race to 40 over the next four days play will stop each day when a player reaches 10-20-30 and 40 games.

Event Passes and Daily Passes are now on Sale!!

If you like One Pocket this match is as good as it gets guys.

Jeremy Jones will be breaking down the shots providing expert One Pocket commentary.:thumbup:

Check out the 90 day pass as it Includes all the great upcoming events including Orcollo vs Chohan 1p. (Best Value)

Capture.jpg

Capture 1.jpg

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
my stream freeze for like 5 sec 7 or 8 times already
Not sure what device your using get with Helpdesk he knows all best tricks at getting it to work correct

Attachments

• help desk.JPG
    help desk.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've paid and have the game streaming. It gave me an option to 'launch chat' or launch the game. I'm watching them play but how do I go back & get the chat? thanks

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've paid and have the game streaming. It gave me an option to 'launch chat' or launch the game. I'm watching them play but how do I go back & get the chat? thanks
Just click PPV login again and click chat

it will open in a separate window then you can put chat next to you video

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great stuff going on here world class players with some of the best One Pocket commentary i have ever heard.

Jeremy Jones and Shannon Daulton doing the commentary don't get much better than that.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 296
  • Capture 22.jpg
    Capture 22.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Score? Site just keeps saying in use will start in 30 sec over and over and over and over F this!!!!
Jason