Hercek Cue

pocono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Searching for this Hercek Cue listed in the photos,Joel made the cue in 2013,trying to get this cue back into my possesion.Any help is appreciated

Attachments

• Charles nose.jpg
    Charles nose.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 957
  • charles backend one.jpg
    charles backend one.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 960

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
Its a stunner for sure! It begs the question though. If you owned it previously, why'd get rid of it?

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll print out a picture and see if I see it in my wanderings through SBE. If I find it, you owe me .35 in paper and ink fees.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn. I regret to inform you that that is the kind of cue a man locks away and only State Farm and the dude he bought it from know he has it.

But you probably knew that.

pocono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hercek cue

I'll print out a picture and see if I see it in my wanderings through SBE. If I find it, you owe me .35 in paper and ink fees.

Appreciate your offer to help,hell I will buy you dinner if you locate the cue

pocono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hercek cue

Damn. I regret to inform you that that is the kind of cue a man locks away and only State Farm and the dude he bought it from know he has it.

But you probably knew that.

You are so correct,the person I sold the cue to isn't helping me locate the cue,been searching many years,I believe it's sitting in someone's vault.Sad for the cue,a strong player here.Hell I have a Hercek cue that belongs in a vault.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are so correct,the person I sold the cue to isn't helping me locate the cue,been searching many years,I believe it's sitting in someone's vault.Sad for the cue,a strong player here.Hell I have a Hercek cue that belongs in a vault.

One of the rules here is if you mention a nice cue in a thread you are honor bound to then post pictures of it! Thems the rules!!!! :D

pocono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hercek cue

The two pictures listed in my original post are the only photos of the cue I have

pocono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of the rules here is if you mention a nice cue in a thread you are honor bound to then post pictures of it! Thems the rules!!!! :D

Are you talking about my high end Hercek cue I received this past September,if so here you go enjoy this beauty.

Attachments

• Charles full cue-1.jpg
    Charles full cue-1.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 278
  • Charles nose-1.jpg
    Charles nose-1.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 364
  • Charles backend two.jpg
    Charles backend two.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Searching for this Hercek Cue listed in the photos,Joel made the cue in 2013,trying to get this cue back into my possesion.Any help is appreciated
I checked his site, there's a 10 year waiting list for a cue. I was going to suggest you ask him to make you another!

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you talking about my high end Hercek cue I received this past September,if so here you go enjoy this beauty.

Hell I have a Hercek cue that belongs in a vault.

Yes, the one that you mentioned you have that belongs in a vault. That is a stunning cue. I think I may be suffering from a lil' cue envy right now!!:eek: