$1000 10 a head

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
anybody with a clue to the score and what the stakes really are?? been going on for a while now for sure.

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wtf was the bad hit choice on the 9 which left the 6-9 ball in hand combo?????????????

Stone Cold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was a 10 ahead for $1000 with a time limit to 10pm then a Pro Rate. David won $900. Money was exchanged. Why wouldn't it be?

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was a 10 ahead for $1000 with a time limit to 10pm then a Pro Rate. David won $900. Money was exchanged. Why wouldn't it be?

I have no reason it wouldn't be.
I just find it difficult to watch something without a running score. Maybe my add??
Any comment on my question about the foul??

Stone Cold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wasn't watching the foul for I was in a match myself.

As far as a running score we just didn't have anyone to keep track from inside.

ballbangr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These were evenly matched players who know each other.
Do you need to play a certain speed to bet a $1,000 ?

Toolman -

It always amazes me how people will come on a stream that they have to pay for and complain if the people on the stream don't break and run every other rack. It's even more amazing when people go to a free stream and complain because the guys aren't breaking and running every other rack.

They were both a little nervous, having never played for that kind of money before and were willing to let whoever watch them, so I applaud them for that. :clapping:

LA toolman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Toolman -

It always amazes me how people will come on a stream that they have to pay for and complain if the people on the stream don't break and run every other rack. It's even more amazing when people go to a free stream and complain because the guys aren't breaking and running every other rack.

They were both a little nervous, having never played for that kind of money before and were willing to let whoever watch them, so I applaud them for that. :clapping:

I agree.I was there,I know these guys and they are both good people.
Thanks David and Corey
I hear there might be challenge to the winner from another AZer who plays the same speed for the same game.so stay tuned.

Also a shout out to Pat and Rachel of Cruzers

LA toolman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Toolman -

Forgive me K B.I just realized that I know who you are.
Old people just forget sometimes.

Stone Cold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well surely you should know....since you were there and all.

I do know that surely they were betting $1000, and one guy won $900 of that $1000.......for surely.

The internets....full of wonderful people.

Last edited:

CruZers LouNge

CruZers LouNge
That was two classy guys which are very good friends playing for $1000.
Both were very nervous because neither ever played a race like this much less for $1000. I streamed it so I could record it for them.
Money was exchanged and it was great fun to watch two good friends battle for the love they have for the game. Codoos to them!!!!