New FargoRate App

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ha ha ha. I’m hoping I can find her entire match history. But I think you can only look up your own. Will know soon.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NO GOOD:(

It has the same bugs as the fair match site has. I saved 5 local players as favorites, and when I leave the app and go back, they are all gone!

It doesn't have any of the lists of top pro players. I guess you have to go to the website for that? What is the point!?

I'm on the free version, for $12 per year I can see match history. I'm reluctant to pay now, because I have zero games in the system, so I don't think it will get me anything more than the free one does.

Dissappointed.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, I paid the $13 to get the full app features. Get a confirmation from Apple that I'm in. Go back to the app, and it says I'm still on the free version.

So I go to submit feedback in the app bug reporting section for all that I wrote in this thread, and it crashes when I hit submit feedback button.

Hopefully the bugs will be fixed soon.

Hopefully the feature set will be extended.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, I paid the $13 to get the full app features. Get a confirmation from Apple that I'm in. Go back to the app, and it says I'm still on the free version.

So I go to submit feedback in the app bug reporting section for all that I wrote in this thread, and it crashes when I hit submit feedback button.

Hopefully the feature set will be extended so I can keep stalking.

...finished that thought for ya, bud.

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wasn’t able to register for an account. Now I’m in a limbo where I’m apparently locked out.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Boom who didn't know that was coming, next is going to be sports book gambling I find it no coincidence that's why Barry is in Vegas people scarf but I'd bet on it

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd like to see a vegas people scarf. Sounds special.

They will be all ears no question , here in my area , WV moved right in on the new laws , DC council voted in sports betting took 00.2 seconds for the owner of the caps to by out a lease of the green turtle to set up his , his big idea is actually esports gambling,
I said it long ago it's going to happen in pool book it Danno

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I swear, if they allow betting on pool before bringing back online poker, I'm gonna be so pissed.

peppersauce

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just downloaded the app. Quick question, I’m not established but I do have games in the system. When I entered my player number it shows my rating 20 points higher on the app than if you search me on the website. Why? I mean, it doesn’t matter anyway since I’m not established but it’s kind of weird. I know for sure I’m looking at the same person in both places.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hopefully the feature set will be extended.

Consultant: I did the update and there are no issue tickets.

Boss: Great, looks like the job was done well, here is your money.

Employee the next day: Boss, the ticket system is broken, no one can enter anything.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just downloaded the app. Quick question, I’m not established but I do have games in the system. When I entered my player number it shows my rating 20 points higher on the app than if you search me on the website. Why? I mean, it doesn’t matter anyway since I’m not established but it’s kind of weird. I know for sure I’m looking at the same person in both places.

I believe the website was using starter ratings but the app data does not.

edit: in my profile on the app, it's not using the starter rating, but if I search my name, the rating is different and does show the starter rating.

Last edited:

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It doesn't have any of the lists of top pro players. I guess you have to go to the website for that? What is the point!?

You can get lists by searching - just search with no fields to get everyone - and then sort by Rating: Highest first. Or you can just look at individual countries or states. It's pretty cool. The interface is a little weird, but it's still better than CompuSport.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That’s interesting that it seems to be pulling from a different data source than the web site.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can get lists by searching - just search with no fields to get everyone - and then sort by Rating: Highest first. Or you can just look at individual countries or states. It's pretty cool. The interface is a little weird, but it's still better than CompuSport.

I just tried again, I cannot figure out how to generate any list. I go to search, and my only option is to search for an individual player.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just tried again, I cannot figure out how to generate any list. I go to search, and my only option is to search for an individual player.

For me, in the upper left is a little icon with three dots and three lines. Click on that, a kind of "advanced search" pane pops up - no I've never seen that icon used for search before. Leave everything empty, and click search. Then go to the icon with two arrows pointing up and down, click on that, and a "Sort by" window pops up. You can sort by Rating: Highest rating to see the highest-rated pros.

If you don't see any of that maybe it's because your member number or subscription hasn't gotten you access yet?