What Model Brunswick ?

SlateMate

Banned
i'm negotiating with the seller and MIGHT pay $500 for it. does anyone know the model?

thanks!

Attachments

• d6fe0a9478e44f5dba0ac07fcdc91dcd.jpg
    d6fe0a9478e44f5dba0ac07fcdc91dcd.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 230

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw the listing on this table, too. I did an exhaustive search on all the available material published on the internet and found nothing except the vague similarity to the Diamond Paragon with their Oriental styled legs.

The owner sent me some more pictures, but they weren't very good. The ornamentation seen at the bottom of the frame end panel appears to be missing on at least one of the sides.

I think I like the design. Maybe it's a sleeper.

SlateMate

Banned
Last edited:

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i did a search for "brunswick pool table oriental legs" and this was one of my search results. lol..

That would be a nice surface to play on.:groucho:

I might have deleted her pictures. If I find them, I will certainly post them for you.

Best regards,
Boxcar

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw the listing on this table, too. I did an exhaustive search on all the available material published on the internet and found nothing except the vague similarity to the Diamond Paragon with their Oriental styled legs.

The owner sent me some more pictures, but they weren't very good. The ornamentation seen at the bottom of the frame end panel appears to be missing on at least one of the sides.

I think I like the design. Maybe it's a sleeper.
Contacted Brunswick?? Is there a Bruns. label on it? UD: i sent the pic to Brunsw. FB page. See if they reply.

Last edited:

SlateMate

Banned
i asked the seller "what model brunswick is this" but no reply yet.... she has it listed as a "brunswick" but it likely is not. it still might be worth buying but i'm not driving up there until i find out who makes it. people are screwy...

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i asked the seller "what model brunswick is this" but no reply yet.... she has it listed as a "brunswick" but it likely is not. it still might be worth buying but i'm not driving up there until i find out who makes it. people are screwy...

PM sent. I found the pictures.